My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hey Green Bay!

Member when Kyle Fuller was a Packer for a couple of hours?!?!?

:lmao: :roll: :lmao: :roll: :lmao: :roll:

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Remember when most of CCS wrote Fuller off because he didn't know how to "turn his head", or some other incredibly low IQ football thought?

Let's turn this into a crow eating thread. If you're a football Special person, come own it here! Don't be scared.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's almost as if our secondary improved, when we got an elite pass rusher.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
It's almost as if our secondary improved, when we got an elite pass rusher.

Fuller played well in 17 when Mack wasn't here.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remember when most of CCS wrote Fuller off because he didn't know how to "turn his head", or some other incredibly low IQ football thought?

Let's turn this into a crow eating thread. If you're a football Special person, come own it here! Don't be scared.

I guess Fangio is a football Special person because there was a time when he wasn't a fan of Fuller

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I guess Fangio is a football Special person because there was a time when he wasn't a fan of Fuller
Do you mean when Fangio was being a bitch about Fuller being injured and not wanting to rush himself back out there to help a then 3-11 Bears team?

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you mean when Fangio was being a bitch about Fuller being injured and not wanting to rush himself back out there to help a then 3-11 Bears team?

Fuller was cleared

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I would prefer people evaluate players based on performance rather then... um, what else is there? Gut feeling? Irrational certainty? Personal attachment?

Fuller had a down year after a short time in the league and people were down on him. Then he had a good year and people were high on him.

I'm not sure what more you want.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Bears had an improved pass rush that year, from the previous year as well.

I agree, but the poster I was quoting was saying it was because of Mack.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would prefer people evaluate players based on performance rather then... um, what else is there? Gut feeling? Irrational certainty? Personal attachment?

Fuller had a down year after a short time in the league and people were down on him. Then he had a good year and people were high on him.

I want people to hate the right people, not the wrong ones. Is that too much to ask?

For fucks sake, there's still Kyle Long fanboys. It's almost unreal and feels like a collective troll at this point. Those same people likely parroted the same ridiculous armchair-coaching critiques towards Fuller about head turning and "heart".

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuller has turned into a great CB. He had his difficult moments but those are in the past. I was worried but I was never really listed like some. I think most us are very happy. They’ll always be the negative posters but the smarter ones will admit they were wrong. But it does really matter, he’s good and re-signed.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fuller has turned into a great CB. He had his difficult moments but those are in the past. I was worried but I was never really listed like some. I think most us are very happy. They’ll always be the negative posters but the smarter ones will admit they were wrong. But it does really matter, he’s good and re-signed.

I don't think anyone though he was a bad CB just that the system wasn't the best for fit for him he was better as a zone CB than man coverage. I didn't think he would be able to adapt to this kind of defense but the fact that he has shows he really is an elite defensive back.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:

I base mine on a mean average of posts made here on this forum.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't think anyone though he was a bad CB just that the system wasn't the best for fit for him he was better as a zone CB than man coverage. I didn't think he would be able to adapt to this kind of defense but the fact that he has shows he really is an elite defensive back.
Incorrect

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/...-to-do-with-Kyle-Fuller?highlight=Kyle+fuller

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/78921-Kyle-Fuller?highlight=Kyle+fuller

A lot of people shitted on Fuller in '15 and '16 around here. That's just 2 threads out of like 20. Do you read posts here?