Matt Barkley and Josh McCown are both starting this week.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

And McCown for the jets.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
the two greatest QBs the Bears have ever had facing off against one another

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
All Bear fans need to watch. Maybe some of the negative ones will board the Mitch train.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm actually thinking about starting M.Barkley in a 2 QB league cause it's a 14 team league and every other QB is gone.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
That sounds like a flex candidate for a Thursday or Monday night game.

I think the NFL should just end the season and crown the winner of the Bills / Jets game Super Bowl champs.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I think the NFL should just end the season and crown the winner of the Bills / Jets game Super Bowl champs.

Or loser gets 1st pick? I’m sure Gruden wouldn’t be happy with that

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I almost want to watch this game
People can say Barkley sucks, but that dude is fun to watch. He freakin goes for it. He had a nice few games for the Bears and then threw a ton of interceptions, but never a dull moment.

And of course Josh McCown had the best Bear QB single game outting all-time, scoring on every drive (4 passing TDs, 1 rushing TD, 141.9 rating). And played the best, what was it, 8 game stretch a Bears QB ever played "completing 66.5 percent of his passes for 1,829 yards with 13 touchdowns, one interception and a 109.0 passer rating".

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
People can say Barkley sucks, but that dude is fun to watch. He freakin goes for it. He had a nice few games for the Bears and then threw a ton of interceptions, but never a dull moment.

And of course Josh McCown had the best Bear QB single game outting all-time, scoring on every drive (4 passing TDs, 1 rushing TD, 141.9 rating). And played the best, what was it, 8 game stretch a Bears QB ever played "completing 66.5 percent of his passes for 1,829 yards with 13 touchdowns, one interception and a 109.0 passer rating".

I remember that one, it was a prime time game against the Cowboys, very impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk