Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Totally disagree about OLB. That depth chart scares da fuq outa me.

Yeah, it’s shaky but pace isn’t going to spend more money there. Mack is making a ton and Floyd will cost some bucks as well. You think he’s going to sign Ansah for 7-12 million? Not happening. He may take a flier on Ray for cheap, but unfortunately, you can’t have pro bowl depth at every position. Right now they have Mack, Floyd, and Lynch and then some depth guys/upside guys competing.

You could look around the league and say if a teams best or 2nd best pass rusher goes down they’re in trouble. I’d like better depth too....what’s a realistic scenario to improve that?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Please don't spam @ @msadows , one (1) offer to help is enough.
Oh My Gosh

I thought I was experiencing some sort of ignore feature glitch :unsure: where I had maybe accidentally put you on ignore o_Oand out of the blue I'm seeing your post :eek: but then I realized that I am seeing ? your post because you are actually posting again ? and that you were never on ignore in the first place ? (i checked my ignore list, only @Snorch is on there)

I missed you so much :love::love::love:

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
This. If leonard floyd gets hurt again our depth is basically zero. Both Mack and him ideally play 75-80% of the snaps, Lynch fills in the majority of the rest.(33% last year)

Floyd goes down, or god forbid mack, and you have to rely on irvin or fitts to be on the field 1/3 of the time. I'm good on that.
Replace Fitts with the french canadian. I was extremely disappointed in what I saw from Fitts last year. He didn't seem to have pass rush moves and his effort was poor.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh My Gosh

I thought I was experiencing some sort of ignore feature glitch :unsure: where I had maybe accidentally put you on ignore o_Oand out of the blue I'm seeing your post :eek: but then I realized that I am seeing ? your post because you are actually posting again ? and that you were never on ignore in the first place ? (i checked my ignore list, only @Snorch is on there)

I missed you so much :love::love::love:
I missed you too bae!

Honestly, this off-season has been incredibly boring (n)

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Love Eric Berry, but dude just can't stay healthy. Kansas City adored him and they finally had to cut him because he couldn't stay on the field - tells you all you need to know.
They were also paying him a lot. He'll be a cheap rental for some team

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wilkerson or suh would be nice in the rotation, but I'm sure they'll still want a nice size check.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah, it’s shaky but pace isn’t going to spend more money there. Mack is making a ton and Floyd will cost some bucks as well. You think he’s going to sign Ansah for 7-12 million? Not happening. He may take a flier on Ray for cheap, but unfortunately, you can’t have pro bowl depth at every position. Right now they have Mack, Floyd, and Lynch and then some depth guys/upside guys competing.

You could look around the league and say if a teams best or 2nd best pass rusher goes down they’re in trouble. I’d like better depth too....what’s a realistic scenario to improve that?
Where did I say sign Ansah? There’s still few guys who interest me on a cheaper one year deal

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
At least his comment made sense, eventually.

Not really. The context wasn't there for him to say "I'm good on that". The context is Floyd/Mack being injured and the backup playing. To say "I'm good on that" is nonsense, because that means either 1) you have magical powers that ensure Floyd/Mack would never be injured, or 2) you don't want to see the backups on the field, so you would rather play defense with 10 players.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It's true...you should never have to put someone "back onto" the ignore list. Please PM me if you continue to experience this glitch @msadows
I believe he thinks the ignore list is when he see someones avatar in a thread he holds his free hand over the body of text until he scrolls to the next post.

All while peeking through fingers to read some just to see if he wants to actually respond.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe he thinks the ignore list is when he see someones avatar in a thread he holds his free hand over the body of text until he scrolls to the next post.

All while peeking through fingers to read some just to see if he wants to actually respond.

Pretty amazing. That was the same ignore feature we used to use on this Board I modded back in 1993. I used to do some boxing...so I can give great advice on how to tape those fingers together to keep the integrity of the OG Ignore List.

Hit up your boy @msadows

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Pretty amazing. That was the same ignore feature we used to use on this Board I modded back in 1993. I used to do some boxing...so I can give great advice on how to tape those fingers together to keep the integrity of the OG Ignore List.

Hit up your boy @msadows

I've found that if you click on the thin gray line that separates the Follow and Ignore boxes on the poster's profile, then you simultaneously see all of that person's posts while seeing none of that person's posts. Perhaps this is happening to msadows?

Also, why don't I have an Ignore box option for members who are mods?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Hit up your boy @msadows
I think msadows also uses the 1993 follow function, meaning he just shows up at your place of work in his red 1987 Pontiac Firebird with cracked dashboard and leaky t-tops and asks all your coworkers if you know where Jamais is.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think msadows also uses the 1993 follow function, meaning he just shows up at your place of work in his red 1987 Pontiac Firebird with cracked dashboard and leaky t-tops and asks all your coworkers if you know where Jamais is.
Don't insult my ride of choice. You see me rolling, you hating

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams

You mean to tell me that an overly emotional chick like Ms Adows claims to have someone on ignore to only ignore the ignore feature and read the post he claims to have on ignore?

Color me shocked!!