May 7th

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also, why don't I have an Ignore box option for members who are mods?

As some other random poster put it so eloquently:

"Because the Mods are the biggest trolls of them all"

TBH...I thought to level the playing field that Mods should not be allowed to ignore anybody.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Damn you fucking nerds suck.

This thread is 2 pages of you talking about the ignore feature and me, and nothing about actual football. FYI you can click a little text link at the bottom of the thread that says "show ignored content".

Thanks nerds. This place truly is filth. You'd rather dish out personal attacks than talk football.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Thanks nerds. This place truly is filth. You'd rather dish out personal attacks than talk football.

I would say that the most underrated moment in Chicago sports history is Horace Grant's block on Kevin Johnson at the end of Game 6 of the 1993 NBA Finals. Johnson had gotten around Harper and had a wide open shot from the free throw line...extremely makeable for KJ from that distance, but Grant somehow blocked Johnson from behind and essentially won the game and the series.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Is there a reason all the troll nerds were unbanned?

Ohh yea, because the rest of us post a couple times a day. Traffic musta gone waaaaaay down.

Can't F5 all day like HHM, sorry

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Is there a reason all the troll nerds were unbanned?

Ohh yea, because the rest of us post a couple times a day. Traffic musta gone waaaaaay down.

Can't F5 all day like HHM, sorry

hahahaha, get a load of this bitch

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
You are making fun of them for spending time on this message board and you are hopping from one mb to the other posting......ah the irony reddit is calling bruh

msadows

Liked Posts:
You are making fun of them for spending time on this message board and you are hopping from one mb to the other posting......ah the irony reddit is calling bruh

Uhh no, Reddit doesn't have 40 year old men debating sports really. No reason to stay there long.

You go on there, check memes, check news, and sign off 10 minutes later.

On here you have rory come in around 5am daily since he's an old man to do his daily trolling. Then HHM and Grimson check in soon after, gpphat is just sitting in the trenches waiting to make snarky comments.

It's great when people would rather take personal shots and troll rather than post football. It does seem like you're learning the CCS ways.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If you disagree, after I make a post it usually takes less than 10 minutes for one of the nerds mentioned above to post a snarky comment, usually being a personal attack.

Surprised they haven't developed carpal tunnel from hitting F5 all day

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If you disagree, after I make a post it usually takes less than 10 minutes for one of the nerds mentioned above to post a snarky comment, usually being a personal attack.

Surprised they haven't developed carpal tunnel from hitting F5 all day

Get a load of this bitch

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Actually haven't eaten much the last few days because I've been feeling ill.

Thanks for checking in, Pops.

So when you say you haven't eaten much, does that mean you haven't eaten breakfast yet? Confused.

I liked your posts about how Nagy organizes his running game and why it doesn't work for a RB like Jordan Howard. I thought it was insightful and logical. Other than that, I can't really point to anything you've said that made me think "Wow, that was interesting". It's like you've completely given up and just come on here to bash the site. I am sorry to see that, because you had potential to be a positive contributor. JMO

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So when you say you haven't eaten much, does that mean you haven't eaten breakfast yet? Confused.

I liked your posts about how Nagy organizes his running game and why it doesn't work for a RB like Jordan Howard. I thought it was insightful and logical. Other than that, I can't really point to anything you've said that made me think "Wow, that was interesting". It's like you've completely given up and just come on here to bash the site. I am sorry to see that, because you had potential to be a positive contributor. JMO

I think what happens is a few posters come here and when talking football they make a solid post, but then later post something absolutely stupid and then they get called out on that and then get emotional that someone would call them out for being an idiot. Turns out they can't handle it and just move on which opens them up to even more ridicule. Than it turns to them constantly complaining and bitching that the site sucks while ignoring the fact that they are posting dumb shit. Everyone's user experience is on them, not on the rest of us. If a poster is not enjoying the site than it is up to them to correct that issue, not to turn threads into a big complaint while contributing nothing.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hey guys, I was busy. Did I miss good new football posts?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shut up nerd. Lets not forget who derailed this thread. It wasn't me, it was HHM

Wow. Not even FIFTEEN minutes and this nerd has already responded. Hopefully he doesn't break his wrist F5ing so hard.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Shut up nerd. Lets not forget who derailed this thread. It wasn't me, it was HHM

WRONG

Evidenced in my first two posts in this thread:

Back in a day Eric Berry was an amazing elite football player but now he can barely walk like a competent human being.
At first it sounded like you had a huge issue with (and might even be slightly angry about) the Bears OLB depth but then your final sentence contradicts that sentiment. I'm confused.

What actually derailed this thread was your ANGER if you are being honest with yourself.