McCarthy to the Browns

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't think that has been confirmed. I think only the interview was set.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
Arizona Republic columnist Bob McManaman is "hearing" Mike McCarthy "will be the next head coach of the Browns."
We are skeptical of this report coming from Arizona, but McManaman is hardly an unknown. At the very least, it needs to be passed along. It would have the possibility of being a truly disastrous hire. McCarthy and Baker Mayfield's personalities are as close to exact opposite as possible. We hope for football fans everywhere that the Browns make a more exciting decision.

-rotoworld.com

Midway Monsters

Liked Posts:
This will be interesting if it happens. It could either go very well or crash and burn. I don't think there's much of an in-between.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
McCarthy is not a good coach. Anyone could look good and win games with a prime Aaron Rodgers. Rodgers is well past his prime now and has a hard time staying healthy and that exposed McCarthy for what he is and always has been.

Mayfield is not terrible but he's not gonna be Aaron Rodgers.

benplace

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This would be great, can't wait to see how he gets along with Mayfield...

[video=youtube;wCVPzCo2CUI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCVPzCo2CUI[/video]

pfcmsh

Liked Posts:
McCarthy is not a good coach. Anyone could look good and win games with a prime Aaron Rodgers. Rodgers is well past his prime now and has a hard time staying healthy and that exposed McCarthy for what he is and always has been.

Mayfield is not terrible but he's not gonna be Aaron Rodgers.

I was hoping that McCarthy would go to the Lions or the Vikings. Keeping him in the NFC North benefits the Bears.