Midway Mitch

Rory Sparrow

That’s what I’m saying. We’ll see what he says. I’ll respond some time next week!
Your measured approach has led me to agree with nearly all your postings. Just showing some appreciation during what has been a terrible CCS offseason thus far.

HeHateMe

I <3 hairy bears
Donator
Your measured approach has led me to agree with nearly all your postings. Just showing some appreciation during what has been a terrible CCS offseason thus far.
I agree I think the midway mitch guy is one of the best new posters here

HawkBear

CCS Donator
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Iowa Hawkeyes
Not sure where you are coming up with this terrible CCS offseason so far. I think the posting has been top notch. I was thinking about handing out some awards for everyone's hard work. Congratulations everyone on this incredible offseason.

Rory Sparrow

Not sure where you are coming up with this terrible CCS offseason so far. I think the posting has been top notch. I was thinking about handing out some awards for everyone's hard work. Congratulations everyone on this incredible offseason.
What grade would you give the CCS offseason?

HeHateMe

I <3 hairy bears
Donator
It's been a mixed bag but there have been some incredible #calledits. I put almost halve the board on ignore early this week due to some whining and negativity so I'm not sure how much of that has sustained but I think I would agree with u 4 the most part.

Omeletpants

Mod favorite
Donator
My favorite teams
Colorado Rockies Atlanta United FC Orlando Magic, Phoenix Suns, Sacramento Kings
Midway Mitch used to be an asshole, now he is just an ass. So, he is improving

gpphat

fog my basement
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Bears Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I would like to officially welcome Midway Mitch to CCS, you may be new here but you should have a promising CCS career. DaPace70, Wardrobe of the Northeast, and LackofVisionBoi should take note