Mirotic

czman

Liked Posts:
Interesting. I wonder if the Bulls are visualizing a scenario where they bring both Mirotic & Gasol off the bench.

Starting lineup of:

Rose
Butler
McDermott
Taj
Noah

New BenchMob of:

Kirk/Brooks
Snell
Dunleavy
Mirotic
Gasol

Possibly????

Edited To Add Snell

McDermott starting huh. I think people might want to temper expectations a bit.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
McDermott starting huh. I think people might want to temper expectations a bit.
The only other choice is Dunleavy & he's not starter quality, IMHO.

I guess you could start Snell at the 2, while moving Jimmy over to his natural 3 position.

Either way, you're going into this season with high expectations for McDermott, Snell, Jimmy, & Dunleavy. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Interesting. I wonder if the Bulls are visualizing a scenario where they bring both Mirotic & Gasol off the bench.

Starting lineup of:

Rose
Butler
McDermott
Taj
Noah

New BenchMob of:

Kirk/Brooks
Snell
Dunleavy
Mirotic
Gasol

Possibly????

Edited To Add Snell

I honestly think we'll see Dunleavy start, at least at the beginning. I feel like that last roster spot is a bit up for grabs. Also, I think Gasol will start, although I am of the opinion that starting Taj is not the worst idea. Gasol would get plenty of minutes filling in at center and power forward and provides a real scoring punch off the bench.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I honestly think we'll see Dunleavy start, at least at the beginning. I feel like that last roster spot is a bit up for grabs. Also, I think Gasol will start, although I am of the opinion that starting Taj is not the worst idea. Gasol would get plenty of minutes filling in at center and power forward and provides a real scoring punch off the bench.

vision of for the win.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Watch is finally over!! rejoice!!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Does anyone have any info on where scouts would project when Mirotic would go if he were in this year's draft?

we were offered #4 for him straight up right? So true value very highly regarded by rest of league.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nikola Mirotic the one who will replace Carlos Boozer once and for all!

Actually.....in 2 years Gasol could retire and Mirotic looks like with a little muscle he could be that guy. Limiting his minutes now should be great for him.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just thought I'd update you guys with our draft pick. The Top 16 playoffs just started and Nikola Mirotic sank a shot with 0.5 seconds left on the shot clock to win the game for Madrid. The game ended 80-81

He finished the game with 12 points, 6 rebounds and 2 blocks.

Full Report Here

Can't wait to see this at least once this year. You can't guard 6'11" with long arms at the buzzer.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
fell in love the minute I saw a grainy youtube video, his precise movements, positions, quick release, the way he turns up the floor and runs with effort after his team rebounds.

He does alot of good things, its clear he is a positive contributor and way ahead of McBuckets defensively.

I look forward to their ongoing 3 point % competition this year.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watch Live Streaming Basketball Online - ESPN3

he played may 8th

he is a very good player just needs to add 15-35 pounds.

and ZAN Marshon was so overrated in this draft it wasn't even funny. The guy was a bone a fined chucker in college who got tore up on defense. Obviously he will be a scorer in this league but how efficient can he be? I saw Marshon play in the big east tourney and he got shut down by Jimmy Butler. I mean he had 20 points but he had to take 20 shots to get those points. That is like Nick Young Jordan Crawford inefficient.

good eye.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Gravedigger!!

Apologies!! But the wait is finally over. We are approaching the moment Mirotic finally plays in a game that matters, and my 3 years of waiting just has me relieved and stoked about the perfect position with Gasol and Gibson still around making Mirotic able to get seasoned without pressure or need.

His game seems positive so far, and I'm hoping advanced stats bear out playing him more as the season goes on.

He might be too big for SF as I originally thought, but he also might be the best SF on the team.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Did you go through and bring back every Mirotic thread ever made in the span of like 15 minutes? What are you, Fisch?