D.J. Moore

The Member
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Take that A-Aron Rodgers!

chicago-bears.png

https://chicago.suntimes.com/bears/...-trubisky-aaron-rodgers-drinks-white-sox-game

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mitch may be averaged his entire career, but he is a likeable guy and easy to cheer for.

I got a little rush of blood to the meatballs whenever he threw the first pitch out with the OL in front of him.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Imagine that, Kyle Long chugging beer instead of working on his form......

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s cute how Stat Padford and Trubersky are trying to show Rodgers how to shotgun a glass of beer as if it actually takes talent to do. Maybe Curt Cousins can complete the hat trick. Meanwhile Rodgers is still better than all 3 QBs combined.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Posted this in the “OTAs and other news thread” but since this thread is here I’ll put it here. I know which QB I would rather have.

I’d rather have the two time league MVP and Super Bowl XLV champion (and MVP) than the mediocre QB who is holding back a championship caliber team. Somehow, knowing you, I don’t think we’re talking about the same guy. But ERMAGHERD TRUBERSKY SHERTGERNED A BEER

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I’d rather have the two time league MVP and Super Bowl XLV champion (and MVP) than the mediocre QB who is holding back a championship caliber team. Somehow, knowing you, I don’t think we’re talking about the same guy. But ERMAGHERD TRUBERSKY SHERTGERNED A BEER
You really do think that’s what shotgunning is don’t you? You must have been the cool kid at all the parties in college weren’t you?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
By the way it’s posts like these that makes me think Mitch is the father of your child.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It’s cute how Stat Padford and Trubersky are trying to show Rodgers how to shotgun a glass of beer as if it actually takes talent to do. Maybe Curt Cousins can complete the hat trick. Meanwhile Rodgers is still better than all 3 QBs combined.

Rodgers isnt and wasnt even better than Cutler, so...

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It’s cute how Stat Padford and Trubersky are trying to show Rodgers how to shotgun a glass of beer as if it actually takes talent to do. Maybe Curt Cousins can complete the hat trick. Meanwhile Rodgers is still better than all 3 QBs combined
at being a dick.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Really? You would rather have one of the top 5 QBs in the NFL than Trubisky?

Time for Eeyore to take his rain cloud to another thread.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
It's slow af football news time of the year, and "ERMAGHERD IMA LEWSER N CAINT ERNJOY NOTHIN BERS RELATED" still has to throw 2 cents in

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
You really do think that’s what shotgunning is don’t you? You must have been the cool kid at all the parties in college weren’t you?

I just assumed that’s what he did. There’s no way I was watching that cringy video to confirm.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I just assumed that’s what he did. There’s no way I was watching that cringy video to confirm.
Dude you literally have to look at the OP to know he couldn’t have been shotgunning because it’s a plastic fucking cup ??

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Dude you literally have to look at the OP to know he couldn’t have been shotgunning because it’s a plastic fucking cup ??

No man, see what you do is grab a glass drill bit, drill a small hole in side of glass of beer and then chug from the small hole in the glass- Thats how you shotgun a glass of beer-Afterwards, you all gather around outside and fishbowl the front yard with garbage bags.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Replace everywhere @CRM 114 typed the word shotgunned with the word chugged. Better?