legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
This thread title just blew me away. I mean, who comes up with this stuff? What a creative mind. Let this guy out of the box!!

a-beautiful-mind-gif-2.gif

mecha

Liked Posts:
I reckon he had 2 in the last game.

as long as the offensive line doesn't get false starts it's all good.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
he was no Nick Foles

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I'm liking this new member

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
I love how the fans of opposing teams want to make accounts and troll bears fans, like your worst troll job could possibly be any worse than what other bears fans have provided for CCS.

Ohh you think trubisky sucks? Have you met bearmick?

Have you read the shoopster?

Have you ever been sucked so far into a remy vortex that you don’t even know what you were discussing in the first place?

Leave the trolling of bear fans to the professionals. Sit back and learn.

NCIggles

Liked Posts:
I love how the fans of opposing teams want to make accounts and troll bears fans, like your worst troll job could possibly be any worse than what other bears fans have provided for CCS.

Have you ever been sucked so far into a remy vortex that you don’t even know what you were discussing in the first place?

I am sure you have many interesting and fine folks on your message board. I was just explaining that Mitchell almost won 2 bowl games at UNC, the Tar Heels.

I mean Bears fans are probably used to playoff success with much lesser QBs like Rex Grossman and Shane Matthews or Jim Miller. You must be really confident in Trubisky.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am sure you have many interesting and fine folks on your message board. I was just explaining that Mitchell almost won 2 bowl games at UNC, the Tar Heels.

I mean Bears fans are probably used to playoff success with much lesser QBs like Rex Grossman and Shane Matthews or Jim Miller. You must be really confident in Trubisky.

Imagine if Mitch had the best defense in college football during those 2 games...

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Thanks. You're right about the Bears QB history, but it'sgetting better by the looks of things. Hopefully Maserati Mitch can win a Super Bowl before he's 29 like Foles too!

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You are just jealous that all your buds on your fan board were out Cheering GO BEARS at the end of your game.

That's the right ticket. Cheer for us because the BEARs are representing the NFC

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

I'm surprised Mitch started two bowl games with his whopping 8 starts as a College QB? :shrug:

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:

Exactly. CCS has always been a cesspool. If anything, Eagles trolls are classing up the joint a little bit

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Exactly. CCS has always been a cesspool. If anything, Eagles trolls are classing up the joint a little bit

You are LITERALLY the fattest fatty on the internet