MMQB: Which Teams Win The Next Five Super Bowls?

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
The Monday Morning Quarterback staff all provided their thoughts and picks on which teams will win the next 5 Super Bowl games.

Not everyone selected the Bears but they did get love from two staff members. Here’s a highlight.

“KALYN KAHLER

Chiefs (2), Bears, Patriots, Colts

The Bears have a young defense, with the majority of starters locked up for the next few years, and a quarterback on a rookie deal for the next two seasons. Chicago is built to win now and after a shocking exit in the wild-card round, they'll be back in the postseason with even more motivation to see it all the way through. The Chiefs were one overtime coin flip away from the Super Bowl this season with a mediocre defense. Kansas City will ride the arm of Patrick Mahomes and a new defensive coordinator in Steve Spagnuolo to at least two Super Bowl wins in the five years.”

https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/02/08/super-bowl-champions-chiefs-patriots-colts-eagles-browns

Any thoughts on the next five winners from the forum?

halftime

The raiders will land maybe one good player.

I'd say Bears 5
Well, at least they got a shot at getting better. I agree with Kalyn, the Bears are built to win now. If our QB doesn't take the next step, we are what we are now for the foreseeable future. A playoff contender with an early exit ceiling.

iueyedoc

Vagabond Wannabe
Well, at least they got a shot at getting better. I agree with Kalyn, the Bears are built to win now. If our QB doesn't take the next step, we are what we are now for the foreseeable future. A playoff contender with an early exit ceiling.
So every team not located in Boston metro?

halftime

So every team not located in Boston metro?
I wasn't aware that all the other teams in the NFL didn't have any first round picks the next two years.

No matter how you guys want spin it, Pace gambled a bit drafting Trubisky because he didn't have much experience, then he doubled-down by trading away draft picks before giving him any time to develop.

bamainatlanta

Correct. But Nagy needs to take the next step, so does the OLine, and especially the special teams too.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
I wasn't aware that all the other teams in the NFL didn't have any first round picks the next two years.

No matter how you guys want spin it, Pace gambled a bit drafting Trubisky because he didn't have much experience, then he doubled-down by trading away draft picks before giving him any time to develop.
But they do have 2 second round picks in 2020... One of which should be at the top of the round...