Monday FunDay Photos

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nagy sure is watchin Monty throw that football during FunDay

Is somethin up his sleeve with that option ? (( I think it was photo 14 ))

This TEAM sure has FUN TOGETHER

Last edited:

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy sure is watchin Monty throw that football during FunDay

Is somethin up his sleeve with that option ? (( I think it was photo 14 ))

This TEAM sure has FUN TOGETHER

this post is straight off Facebook. bizarre capitalization and all.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holy fuck! Look at Hicks' thigh. That's a powerful man.

stf8embpezpfioi6fbf7.jpg

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I love me some Nagy.

The meal at the end of practice was pizza and hot wings, my guess is the OL was rocking that food line.

These practices are largely meaningless. Throwing one to the players, having some fun, rewarding the guys who showed up, which I think was everyone, is more valuable than the hour of half speed walk through.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The most important part of this phase is having bodies in the building going through workouts and meetings. It sounds like they had everyone there.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The most important part of this phase is having bodies in the building going through workouts and meetings. It sounds like they had everyone there.

Nagy likes building that "Team Chemistry"
Everyone participating demonstrates they want to be there, especially after viewing all those smiles.
The season can not get here soon enough starting with the CheeseHeads.

I want to Thank You for all those great write-ups you do on the Oline. I really appreciate it and look forward to your analysis this season.
Do you think Hiestand is as good as he is purported to be ? ( Hopefully, he can get those fellas from ND and youngins ... UDFAs into starters, waiting to get their chance in the wings .... would really help the Cap crunch coming up .... )

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nagy likes building that "Team Chemistry"
Everyone participating demonstrates they want to be there, especially after viewing all those smiles.
The season can not get here soon enough starting with the CheeseHeads.

I want to Thank You for all those great write-ups you do on the Oline. I really appreciate it and look forward to your analysis this season.
Do you think Hiestand is as good as he is purported to be ? ( Hopefully, he can get those fellas from ND and youngins ... UDFAs into starters, waiting to get their chance in the wings .... would really help the Cap crunch coming up .... )

I thought Daniels made nice progressions.

Massie played his best season in the NFL and was above average based on what I saw.

Leno has always been a consistent player, but I thought that he took a step forward and did not have those games against elite rushers where he gets beat multiple times. Everson Griffin use to own him.

I think the issues in the run game where made worse by Long constantly being injured and Kush starting the season. They were also made worse by the scheme issues, play calling, and Howard tripping over his own feet.

But the OL needs to be better. They were pretty average last season when you look at the entire body of work and they struggled in the playoffs.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Massie played his best season in the NFL and was above average based on what I saw.

Leno has always been a consistent player, but I thought that he took a step forward and did not have those games against elite rushers where he gets beat multiple times. Everson Griffin use to own him.

I think the issues in the run game where made worse by Long constantly being injured and Kush starting the season. They were also made worse by the scheme issues, play calling, and Howard tripping over his own feet.

But the OL needs to be better. They were pretty average last season when you look at the entire body of work and they struggled in the playoffs.

If they can consistently get PinBall 2.0 to the 2nd Level this team is Destiny bound. Can you imagine an Attack with those receivers Year Two, freed by the threat of a potent Ground attack ? Wow

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If they can consistently get PinBall 2.0 to the 2nd Level this team is Destiny bound. Can you imagine an Attack with those receivers Year Two, freed by the threat of a consistently potent Ground attack ? Wow

The main issue is that Long probably will never be healthy again.

So, can Coward step into that role this season when Long gets injured? Coward is the only healthy player on the roster that I feel could step in and have starting upside and athletic ability.

EVERYBODY

Liked Posts:
The main issue is that Long probably will never be healthy again.

So, can Coward step into that role this season when Long gets injured? Coward is the only healthy player on the roster that I feel could step in and have starting upside and athletic ability.

Long was more like a "mentor" during training camp and I was watching him work one-on-one with Morgan on the sidelines. This year is probably gonna be more of the same for him except he will be "Cheerleading" on the sidelines and a Non participant again watching in ClubDub. He just has to "embrace" his millions on the sideline and enjoy that Team winning without him. He is part of the team, even if only in history

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:

Well put Windy, the constant change at both Guard positions did them no favors, but now that Daniels has established himself, I think they have a shot at being much improved this coming year.

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I've been waiting the Bears to create a culture like this for years. Chicago is now a place where players want to play. The chemistry improves followed by increased passion for the game. Even former players can look on this organization with pride.

Now, some will say "Ok, they're playing games and eating pizza in the offseason. How does that translate to wins?"

It's all part of the bigger picture. They still need to manage personal through draft and FA, and I think they're doing well there. They need to be innovative in scheme/play design and Nagy is on his way. They continue to improve in all aspects of the organization and when you do things like this once in a while you cement the players' buy-in and that is HUGE.

Nagy was a GREAT hire!