Montgomery's jersey number will be..

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
#32. Same as College. How do I know this?

If you go to the Chicago bears website and click on the roster tab his number is next to his name. He's the only rookie that has picked or been assigned a number thus far.

Coincidentally that number has not been good juju for past bears RB busts. D.M gonna flip the script on dem fooos.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

If you go to the Chicago bears website and click on the roster tab his number is next to his name. He's the only rookie that has picked or been assigned a number thus far.

Coincidentally that number has not been good juju for past bears RB busts. D.M gonna flip the script on dem fooos.
I don't really get superstitious about numbers but I do know that the minute I watched DaMonty tape I became a number #1 fanboi in the DaMonty fanboi fanclub

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Nice. Same number Shaq and John Scott wore.

Shaq is a HoFer and John Scott is a former NHL All Star Game MVP.

I like it!

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I don't really get superstitious about numbers but I do know that the minute I watched DaMonty tape I became a number #1 fanboi in the DaMonty fanboi fanclub
Breh, you should stop over for a cold press CBD brew Saturday morning and swap some recipes with me.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
UAijz5Z.jpg