Most Pressing Draft Needs?

Most Pressing Draft Needs?

• Total voters

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
So basically, you currently see a DUD but still hold belief that he's going to be just okay and while not ever elite he's "aight" and will be able to collect an NFL paycheck?

I don’t get it. There are guys who have done nothing but show potential I get pining for them. Shaheen hasn’t shown a damn thing. Fans need to pick better swords to fall on cause this guy is worthless

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don’t get it. There are guys who have done nothing but show potential I get pining for them. Shaheen hasn’t shown a damn thing. Fans need to pick better swords to fall on cause this guy is worthless
I think the fans that are riding Shaheen's bellhead are using his bellhead as a proxy bellhead for Pace's bellhead. That's literally the ONLY rational explanation that I can come up with.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the fans that are riding Shaheen's bellhead are using his bellhead as a proxy bellhead for Pace's bellhead. That's literally the ONLY rational explanation that I can come up with.

Also, @dabears70 is so dumb, even people on the spectrum recognize it.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
so it all comes full circle into a ryan pace dick sucking contest lol

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Jamais Vu ^^^

this is what I'm talking about - post a football focused response to @dabears70 and he runs away. This happens every day.

Thanks.

I am about 38% of the way through checking EVERY SINGLE THREAD for his derailmemt accusations and can confirm this happens in 87% of that 38%.

Will report back with the final numbers once I am through 100% of EVERY SINGLE THREAD.

Thanks.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am about 38% of the way through checking EVERY SINGLE THREAD for his derailmemt accusations and can confirm this happens in 87% of that 38%.

Will report back with the final numbers once I am through 100% of EVERY SINGLE THREAD.

Thanks.

Oh the money you mod's are getting must be great, all that math.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I don't think there was any way Shaheen was lasting to the 3rd round. I had him pegged to go to the Lions in the 2nd...

Visionman

Liked Posts:

Thanks.
Just like all of your posts 92.3% of your facts are pulled our of thin air...

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Hoping Shaheen loses 10-15 pounds better quicks, route running, seperation or I think hard to believe but a bust. Injuries are killing him. We do need another TE regardless. We lost cunningham, howard and need to very much lose mizzell so def need 1 drafted RB and a FA or 2. Anyone else believe Shaheen needs to lose about 15 pounds, at this point what is there to loss?

Last edited:

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Hoping Shaheen loses 10-15 pounds better quicks, route running, seperation or I think hard to believe but a bust. Injuries are killing him. We do need another TE regardless. We lost cunningham, howard and need to very much lose mizzell so def need 1 drafted RB and a FA or 2. Anyone else believe Shaheen needs to lose about 15 pounds, at this point what is there to loss?
Not sure about losing weight, but I'm sure he will be in much better shape after a full NFL off-season training program...

napo55

Liked Posts:
Anything to give him a little quickness and speed.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
DfwHNWc.jpg

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Once Shaheen started sharing about his Chipotle diet after he was drafted, my mind knew what my heart didn't want to accept...Shaheen had plenty more developing to do..

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Once Shaheen started sharing about his Chipotle diet after he was drafted, my mind knew what my heart didn't want to accept...Shaheen had plenty more developing to do..
My 6 yr old is eating beans and rice like a boss and slaloms with a soccer ball like a boss without falling down more than once a drill. Shaheen looks almost as awkward.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
My 6 yr old is eating beans and rice like a boss and slaloms with a soccer ball like a boss without falling down more than once a drill. Shaheen looks almost as awkward.
Nice, I didn't know you had kids. What's your son's name?

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
CB to me is #1 focus. Long and Massie are towards the end so G/T should get some attention. OLB and S depth should be addressed too. Tough to get all this done with our draft spots this year.

I think we can address offensive skill players in next years draft. I want another year to see what these players can really do with this scheme one year under their belt.