Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Saw this graphic on Twitter. Obviously, Yelich and Bellinger are on fire right now. But just an interesting thought...

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
That's impossible. This forum has been telling me for two years that Bryant is not a "real" MVP-cailber player. In fact, he might not even be a top 10 third baseman. And the Cubs should definitely consider letting him walk.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
That's impossible. This forum has been telling me for two years that Bryant is not a "real" MVP-cailber player. In fact, he might not even be a top 10 third baseman. And the Cubs should definitely consider letting him walk.

Not clutch, everyone said.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Anotheridiot will be along any minute to assert, based on extensive medical expertise, that Bryant needed shoulder surgery this offseason.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure to be honest. This current 30 day streak or so he's on is legit. Like his BABIP is .288. He's just crushing the ball. Yelich has really weird home/road splits and his home splits are completely unsustainable. Bellinger is really fucking good but also a bit lucky in terms of BABIP. He'll slow down some but I think you can argue the Bryant of the past 30 days is every bit as good a hitter as those two have been minus a little luck from Bellinger. It's more a question of how long Bryant keeps this up.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
He can do it, he's an incredible talent and when he's healthy he's one of the best.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
The problem will be Baez and Contreras will over shadow some of what Bryant does. He would have to completely dominate both in the numbers

As of right now Bellenger has a .404 BA. So hype train is rolling. I'm pretty sure it will end up his as long as he keeps above .350. Bryant would have to hit 50 bombs to compete with that effort

The thing is the Cubs have 4 guys that can carry the team. That is why the MVP is a joke for also ran teams.