My 7 round Mock

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I used Fanspeak’s draft simulator to run a mock draft. After having read What Mock Drafts Tuaght me at windy city gridiron, I followed the philosophy that we didn’t have to draft a running back in the third. I valued two positions higher than RB, a good corner or an interchangeable S that can break on the ball. I also valued a Move TE higher than an RB.

I figure we have two Y in line blockers in Brauneker and Shaheen, well, we hope that da bambino Gronk pans out soon. Unfortunately, we may have a big nothing with him. Anyway, I saw most of the third down scatbacks clumped together and falling into the fourth round. I don’t like any of the 5’9”-5’10” pass catching squibs. None. I want a power back that, when given the ball, can punish the defense, make one cut, and bring it to the house. So, I was like fuck these dudes and picked up another BPA.

I got my man Rodney Anderson in the fifth. Yup. I’m saying it now. Rodney Anderson is the BEST back in this draft. He had two freak bone injuries that have healed and one knee injury that should be okay. Watch him ruin. Watch him catch. Watch him make one move and be out. Yeah, he will scare defenses into moving up their safety, yet our O will make them pay with our ability to pass all over the field. Anderson only needs to sniff the ball about 15 touches a game. He will be fresh and run all over the field.

Lastly, I chose to take the underrated future team ST leader RB little known Slippery Rock because he is a good team player.

I’m saying this now. We don’t need to draft a kicker. EVERY UFA available will bear a path to da beloved because they have the best most open competition in the league at their position. It is the kicker equivalent of playing the lotto. Fuck drafting Gay. Why? We’ll get either him or a different leg. We have 3 dudes already.

Well, here is my draft:

87: R3P23

S JOHNATHAN ABRAM
MISSISSIPPI STATE
126: R4P24

TE DAX RAYMOND
UTAH STATE
162: R5P24

RB RODNEY ANDERSON
OKLAHOMA
222: R7P8

CB HAMP CHEEVERS
BOSTON COLLEGE
238: R7P24

RB WES HILLS
SLIPPERY ROCK

napo55

Liked Posts:
I haven't seen Abram last until pick #87 in any mock draft, so not a realistic choice.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
I'm all about Rodney Anderson on a flyer.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm for any draft that gets the Bears HAMP CHEEVERS. About fucking time we got a guy with a Key & Peele name.

Champ Heevers? I would love to see this guy on the beloved.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm for any draft that gets the Bears HAMP CHEEVERS. About fucking time we got a guy with a Key & Peele name.

Champ Heevers? I would love to see this guy on the beloved.
Wally Beaver and Champ Heevers, one plays O line and the other DB so Beaver and Heevers would never be on the field at the same time.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It would be awesome if Pace could draft against fams instead of other GMs.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
It would be awesome if Pace could draft against fams instead of other GMs.

0WLQF_N5_400x400.jpg