Nazr Mohammed shoves LeBron to Ground - Video

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
LoL.
Please just stop.
Your Lebron James dicksucking tactics are nothing to gloat about.
And what the hell is this "you don't know basketball" bullshit you keep throwing peoples ay
All you are is a Lebron fanboy that posts about your ***** love on Bulls messagboards to get your jollys off.

Basketball knowledge does not begin or end with HueHeffna.

Two words for you son:
"Fuck you".

And again, please stop gobbling up Lebrons nut on this forum.
Do that somewhere else.
The Miami Heat forum may just be your cup of tea.

How about you find another forum to go to...I was here when you got here...remember? Those who knew me back then will tell you that I haven't changed much. I'm not like you. I don't windsock, like you have. You can talk about J.R. Smith...in China...but I can't say that Miami is a better team than the Bulls? GTFOH. If you really are 35, try acting your age.

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
How about you find another forum to go to...I was here when you got here...remember? Those who knew me back then will tell you that I haven't changed much. I'm not like you. I don't windsock, like you have. You can talk about J.R. Smith...in China...but I can't say that Miami is a better team than the Bulls? GTFOH. If you really are 35, try acting your age.

Wutever man.

[video=youtube;1nRSOvscgAs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nRSOvscgAs[/video]

Lol at your "I was here first" childish response.

You act like your 12 years old.
Only kids ride the jock of athletes like there god the way you bounce from thread to thread with your Lebron this lebron that bullshit.
Your right, you were a poster here before I signed up, but that's exactly what's pathetic....
Its going on 4 plus years of HueHeffna Lebron this""and "Lebron that" whining, "Lebron can do no wrong""how dare you say anything bad about Lebron" bullshit.....And it never ends.....When one keeps being wrong, and only stays on the subject of one mans dick like you on Lebron, for years and years nonstop, I think CHANGE is exactly what you need.
If you wanna make C.C.S a better place, take a look at yourself and make the change.

lebronshove.gif

I have absolutely no doubt that as soon as NM pushed Lebron and he flopped to the ground, you instantly wished you could of ran down onto the UC floor, grab his hand and helped pull him up.
You know it to be true.
Sad.

Now go ahead and lie some more and act like you weren't relieved when Miami won, just so you could come on here and rub it into the faces a real Bulls fans.

You are a Lebron fan first, and Bulls fan second.

Denial is worse than failure.

Last edited:

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I'm not a fan of either the Bulls or the Heat nor have I watched a ton of this series. But from what I have seen it has looked like since game 1 all the Bulls are trying to do is try and act like they are the tougher team. and in the end they are starting to look like they are playing dirty and recklessly. from what I could tell from the linked video, it didn't seem like LeBron did anything that would warrant a push or even a tech. And with Chicago already hurting for players it was a stupid move by Mohammed to push him. It just looks like undisciplined ball...you can place blame on injuries and the fact that the odds of Chicago taking this series is slim. In the end, i would rather watch a clean hard fought basketball game then to watch players shoving and getting into pissing matches with each other.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Wutever man.

[video=youtube;1nRSOvscgAs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nRSOvscgAs[/video]

Lol at your "I was here first" childish response.

You act like your 12 years old.
Only kids ride the jock of athletes like there god the way you bounce from thread to thread with your Lebron this lebron that bullshit.
Your right, you were a poster here before I signed up, but that's exactly what's pathetic....
Its going on 4 plus years of HueHeffna Lebron this""and "Lebron that" whining, "Lebron can do no wrong""how dare you say anything bad about Lebron" bullshit.....And it never ends.....When one keeps being wrong, and only stays on the subject of one mans dick like you on Lebron, for years and years nonstop, I think CHANGE is exactly what you need.
If you wanna make C.C.S a better place, take a look at yourself and make the change.

lebronshove.gif

I have absolutely no doubt that as soon as NM pushed Lebron and he flopped to the ground, you instantly wished you could of ran down onto the UC floor, grab his hand and helped pull him up.
You know it to be true.
Sad.

Now go ahead and lie some more and act like you weren't relieved when Miami won, just so you could come on here and rub it into the faces a real Bulls fans.

You are a Lebron fan first, and Bulls fan second.

Denial is worse than failure.

Yeah, that "growing up" thing is going to be a challenge for you. While you are at it...maybe you can come out the closet too. Somehow I am hoping that will alleviate your need to talk about penises in a basketball forum. You are a sad human being.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
I'm not a fan of either the Bulls or the Heat nor have I watched a ton of this series. But from what I have seen it has looked like since game 1 all the Bulls are trying to do is try and act like they are the tougher team. and in the end they are starting to look like they are playing dirty and recklessly. from what I could tell from the linked video, it didn't seem like LeBron did anything that would warrant a push or even a tech. And with Chicago already hurting for players it was a stupid move by Mohammed to push him. It just looks like undisciplined ball...you can place blame on injuries and the fact that the odds of Chicago taking this series is slim. In the end, i would rather watch a clean hard fought basketball game then to watch players shoving and getting into pissing matches with each other.

Lebron elbowed Nazr square in the neck prior to that shove. And the physical play has been FAR from one sided. In game 3, there was plenty of shoving going on by both teams, it just so happened that, much like in football, the intial offender rarely gets the whistle, it's the guy who retaliates, which we saw alot of the Bulls doing in game 3. Make no mistake though, Miami is playing just as physical as the Bulls, if not even a little dirtier.

And me personally, I LOVE IT! I'm so sick & tired of this back-slapping, hug it out bullshit between teams nowadays. This is a rivalry. The teams aren't supposed to like each other. This is playoff basketball. It is supposed to be hard fought, physical, & edgy. In today's NBA, you breathe on a superstar & it's an automatic foul. I remember Rodman tossing Pippen into the stands & all the Bulls got was ball on the side. What the NBA has turned into sickens me to some degree. Before long, you won't even be able to applaud a fellow teammate for a good play without getting a taunting tech. :smh:

Freakyslow15

Liked Posts:
And me personally, I LOVE IT! I'm so sick & tired of this back-slapping, hug it out bullshit between teams nowadays. This is a rivalry.

Lol, as if Nazr is a serious part of the rivalry (or even a serious part of the Bulls).

I do get what you're saying though about the lack of rivalries, but the Disneyland refereeing nowadays would never let the rivalries of old develop- they just don't allow physical play anymore. Deadspin did a compilation of shitty foul calls in the NBA Finals a few years back and it was terrible. I don't really blame the players or even the refs- the league front office dictates how the games are officiated.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Lebron elbowed Nazr square in the neck prior to that shove. And the physical play has been FAR from one sided. In game 3, there was plenty of shoving going on by both teams, it just so happened that, much like in football, the intial offender rarely gets the whistle, it's the guy who retaliates, which we saw alot of the Bulls doing in game 3. Make no mistake though, Miami is playing just as physical as the Bulls, if not even a little dirtier.

And me personally, I LOVE IT! I'm so sick & tired of this back-slapping, hug it out bullshit between teams nowadays. This is a rivalry. The teams aren't supposed to like each other. This is playoff basketball. It is supposed to be hard fought, physical, & edgy. In today's NBA, you breathe on a superstar & it's an automatic foul. I remember Rodman tossing Pippen into the stands & all the Bulls got was ball on the side. What the NBA has turned into sickens me to some degree. Before long, you won't even be able to applaud a fellow teammate for a good play without getting a taunting tech. :smh:

I am all for tough physical play...and I am not saying that the Heat are innocent in this series, I guess through the recaps I have seen it is made out that the Bulls are the more frequent offenders which could be the fault of the media. And from what I could tell from the video, it seemed like Lebron's elbow to the neck was a result from being grabbed by Mohammed...didn't seem like it was intentional but could have been.

Hard fouls are a part of the game, tough play is a part of the game, even getting in the opponents face is part of the game. But flat out shoving a player, no matter which team is just a little much. a good ole rivalry is fun, and I like seeing to teams battling for every board and loose ball...but when it is boardering a street fight that isn't fun for me to watch. If I wanted to watch fights in the middle of a game I would watch hockey. I would rather watch two teams battling it out with clean basketball then to watch a few guys playing dirty to try and get an edge.

SmithStoppedAgain

Liked Posts:
I am all for tough physical play...and I am not saying that the Heat are innocent in this series, I guess through the recaps I have seen it is made out that the Bulls are the more frequent offenders which could be the fault of the media.
This is exactly why this whole thing is so screwed up. the media has turned us into the bad guys. They flop and whine more than anyone. To me, this "dirties" up the game more than physical play. Instead of all this talent everyone says they have, they use cheap tactics to get ahead.
They have been just a physical as us in this series. but you don't see that.
I have seen the replay of Chalmers choke holding Noah not once
Chris Anderson shove on Marco not once.
Wade throwing the ball maybe once.
or use youtube a gauge. there are pages of results for the noah shove and Navr shove. One youtube result of the Chalmers choke and anderson shove. Not a single youtube result for the wade ball throw. can anybody else find this? I can't remember, who did he throw it at?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I can't remember, who did he throw it at?
He threw it at Marco.

You're right though...no one is paying any attention to what the Heat are doing because CLEARLY what we're doing is so much worse and abhorrent. /sarcasm

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
Yeah, that "growing up" thing is going to be a challenge for you. While you are at it...maybe you can come out the closet too. Somehow I am hoping that will alleviate your need to talk about penises in a basketball forum.

How can I not use a refference to the word "dick" when talking to one like yourself?
memes-this-is-my-cup-of-care-oh-look-its-empty.jpg

Last edited:

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
This is exactly why this whole thing is so screwed up. the media has turned us into the bad guys
yeah we are made out to be dirty, whiners, floppers and drose is the biggest pussy known to man

Liked Posts:
Someone made a we are all watching ad about the incident lol

[video=youtube;9IFJ6vlLMWc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IFJ6vlLMWc[/video]