Nazr Mohammed shoves LeBron to Ground - Video

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
It's houeffna, he'd like to do this to LeBron.

[video=youtube;bxGZrk8JQDg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxGZrk8JQDg[/video]

Hey welcome to the party...see you bring a lot of knowledge to the table....go flush your head in the toilet dude...

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Turns out you're right about how it will be portrayed. It's just that I don't care that much about how the media portray anything.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/...but-it-wont-fly-when-heat-can-stay-above-fray

Heat keep cool
Nazr Mohammed and the Bulls try to get tough with Miami, but Ken Berger says the Heat stay above the fray en route to a big win. Story | Recap: MIA 104, CHI 94
It just sucks to see this team basically not only get outmatched on the court, but now being "outclassed" by Miami. We're better than that and have overcome a lot more than Miami has to get where we are. We're probably not going to get any kind of recognition for having a third of our lineup injured, all of them key players, and getting to the second round. When perhaps Miami wins another title and they make the DVD of their title run, we'll just be another team that was a nuisance on their stroll to the finals and furthermore they'll portray us as some kind of dirty punk team. I'm not saying we deserved to win the game or anything like that, but we do deserve a better representation than what we're going to get.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
It just sucks to see this team basically not only get outmatched on the court, but now being "outclassed" by Miami. We're better than that and have overcome a lot more than Miami has to get where we are. We're probably not going to get any kind of recognition for having a third of our lineup injured, all of them key players, and getting to the second round. When perhaps Miami wins another title and they make the DVD of their title run, we'll just be another team that was a nuisance on their stroll to the finals and furthermore they'll portray us as some kind of dirty punk team. I'm not saying we deserved to win the game or anything like that, but we do deserve a better representation than what we're going to get.

Then the players need to stop reacting like this. Noah pushing Chris Anderson..uncalled for. He didnt do anything except fall down on top of one of our guys. Nazr neded to keep his cool there especially since Joey Crawford had just called a T. Perhaps caught up in the moment Nazr didnt realize LeBron had gotten a T, but its still one of those situations that he needed to stay calm..if LeBron was in Nazr's face, then I'd say the push was warranted.

As I say time and time again..LeBron is smart and always looking at angles to win no matter what. He's an expert on the flop and knows exactly when to use it. This year we arent seeing him flop like he did in the past (See YouTube video vs Pacers last year) because he knows hes going to be fined by the league after the game. He plays within the rules.

That right there is probably a difference between him and Jordan because we all know Jordan was NEVER afraid to get into the face of anyone, but we also know if Jordan were playing today he'd be receiving technical fouls and thrown out of many games if he were to act like that. For all we know, Jordan would change his tactics.. The games different now...and LeBron fits right into it.

SmithStoppedAgain

Liked Posts:
Turns out you're right about how it will be portrayed. It's just that I don't care that much about how the media portray anything.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/...but-it-wont-fly-when-heat-can-stay-above-fray

Heat keep cool
Nazr Mohammed and the Bulls try to get tough with Miami, but Ken Berger says the Heat stay above the fray en route to a big win. Story | Recap: MIA 104, CHI 94

It's called acting and everyone is buying it.
How many times have we seen shoving matches in the NBA? More than you can remember right. How many times has a dude gone flying 20 ft across the floor. The acting made it look "thuggish". Hollywood indeed. looks like lebron has a career waiting for him after the NBA seeing how many people like his acting.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
LeBron can flop cause he knows he'll never even sniff a fine. If Chris Bosh has never gotten a fine then he never will. Hopefully Adam Silver isn't as bad as David Stern and actually fixes this.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Then the players need to stop reacting like this. Noah pushing Chris Anderson..uncalled for. He didnt do anything except fall down on top of one of our guys. Nazr neded to keep his cool there especially since Joey Crawford had just called a T. Perhaps caught up in the moment Nazr didnt realize LeBron had gotten a T, but its still one of those situations that he needed to stay calm..if LeBron was in Nazr's face, then I'd say the push was warranted.

As I say time and time again..LeBron is smart and always looking at angles to win no matter what. He's an expert on the flop and knows exactly when to use it. This year we arent seeing him flop like he did in the past (See YouTube video vs Pacers last year) because he knows hes going to be fined by the league after the game. He plays within the rules.

That right there is probably a difference between him and Jordan because we all know Jordan was NEVER afraid to get into the face of anyone, but we also know if Jordan were playing today he'd be receiving technical fouls and thrown out of many games if he were to act like that. For all we know, Jordan would change his tactics.. The games different now...and LeBron fits right into it.
For the most part I agree with you. Noah pushing Anderson was unwarranted for sure. When it first happened I had assumed Birdman had done something to Nate after the play to warrant that, but turned out nothing happened. The Nazr thing I assume had to be heat of the moment because I'm not sure why he does it otherwise. Lebron must've done something during that foul because Nazr shoved him just after Crawford whistled Lebron for a tech. Nazr's usually a level headed guy, so I'd have to guess that something happened during the play to piss him off.

You could say in general we as a team need to chill out, but when you're up against a guy like Lebron that can get away with flopping and never get fined for anything, frustration is bound to build up. Plus these teams straight up don't like each other. I'm not necessarily condoning their actions, but the way I'm seeing it, they're feeling slighted by the refs and are probably getting similar jabs and elbows that aren't being called on the other end (ie Marco's 5th foul in the game when guarding Lebron). Perhaps Lebron is smart by pushing all the buttons just right, but as a Bulls fan, it sort of comes off as an injustice.

czman

Liked Posts:
The Bulls look like thugs right now. They are playing dirty ball. If that had been Derrick Rose getting pushed by Anderson would anyone here be ok with it.

I did not like the way the Pistons of the 80s played and I don't like the way the Bulls are playing now.

Hard fouls are one think. No problem there. Right now the Bulls are players are pissing all over the organization with their play. I did not watch the post game, but I think Forman or Paxson need to have a talk with the team and they need to come out and apologize for the teams actions. If you can't beat a team fairly you can't beat them and you lose like a man.

The Bulls should feel ashamed the way they have conducted themselves the last two games. The truth is they have guaranteed that the rest of the series is going to be called tightly and that means 2 more games unless something crazy happens.

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bulls are doing nothing wrong. The Bulls are not gunna win the series, so go out on a bang and hopefully it'll make the Heat weaker and a team will beat them. The Heay are a good team, not great like their record stands. Lebron no fouls in 44 minutes? You gotta be kidding me but Noah gets a foul because the pussy Bosh falls on every play. The NBA is a complete joke right now and has to be fixed.

czman

Liked Posts:
The Bulls are doing nothing wrong. The Bulls are not gunna win the series, so go out on a bang and hopefully it'll make the Heat weaker and a team will beat them. The Heay are a good team, not great like their record stands. Lebron no fouls in 44 minutes? You gotta be kidding me but Noah gets a foul because the pussy Bosh falls on every play. The NBA is a complete joke right now and has to be fixed.

Trying to hurt guys so the next team can beat them is pure bush league. You play to win. That is pure meathead.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
The Heat are playing dirty. We just don't see it and no calls are made.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
come out and apologize? lol cmon now

i dont think we have been playing dirty sure its been some pushing and shoving but nothing i would consider dirty tbh

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Perhaps Lebron is smart by pushing all the buttons just right, but as a Bulls fan, it sort of comes off as an injustice.

And I'm sure Jazz fans feel the same with Jordan's pushoff on Bryon Russell in the 98 Finals. Regardless..these guys get away with things like this at times. Usually in crucial moments they really get away with it unless your name is Carlos Boozer.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And I'm sure Jazz fans feel the same with Jordan's pushoff on Bryon Russell in the 98 Finals. Regardless..these guys get away with things like this at times. Usually in crucial moments they really get away with it unless your name is Carlos Boozer.
That's fair enough I guess. I was referring more to flopping to get calls, but that's a valid point. Similarly, the Jazz had a chance to win the game anyway and missed. We had a chance to win the game in spite of the refs, but couldn't come up with baskets or stops.

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, when you're fatigue as hell, nothing comes good. The Bulls were slow in the 4th quarter and just tired. That's what happwns when you don't have 3 starters and a back-up to give rest and who was playing pretty good in his minutes,

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I consider dirty to be Bruce Bowen shoving Steve Nash into the scorers table or that pos Duke player that broke Hansbrough's nose some years ago. Nothing wrong with a little pushing and getting into someone's face.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
^exactly

ppl need to watch tape of old games too see what dirty is...ppl were getting elbowed in the face, closed lined driving to the rim etc etc....a little pushing and shoving is not dirty

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
And this post is why your dumb ass should take up knitting and stop watching basketball. Never over the last 3 seasons has the Bulls been a better team than Miami...hell, you aren't even worth calling yourself Scottie Pippen. You should be named after some buster player who didn't know basketball you should be BradSellers1988 or something. Its sad that random people can show up at this forum...read the dumb shit you write...and maybe assume that you represent Bulls fans.

:andruw:

LoL.
Please just stop.
Your Lebron James dicksucking tactics are nothing to gloat about.
And what the hell is this "you don't know basketball" bullshit you keep throwing peoples way?
All you are is a Lebron fanboy that posts about your ***** love on Bulls messagboards to get your jollys off.

Basketball knowledge does not begin or end with HueHeffna.

Two words for you son:
"Fuck you".

And again, please stop gobbling up Lebrons nut on this forum.
Do that somewhere else.
The Miami Heat forum may just be your cup of tea.

Last edited: