Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Speaking of kickers, if this guy doesn't work out, maybe it's worth bringing back Roberto Aguayo. Pretty good article; he seems to have turned a mental corner.

I'm up for anyone to try out but that article makes it sound like he's still all up in his head.
Eddy, on the other hand, seems a little goofy but really loose. I don't think his head will be an issue. See the ball, kick the ball type of guy.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Eddy, on the other hand, seems a little goofy but really loose. I don't think his head will be an issue. See the ball, kick the ball type of guy.

NFL%2BVideo%2BCountdown.png

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Is this an actual picture of Piniero? Is he a radical Muslim? Is there a chance he kneels for the anthem or maybe something worse? Might be time to cut ties with this guy?

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
Is this an actual picture of Piniero? Is he a radical Muslim? Is there a chance he kneels for the anthem or maybe something worse? Might be time to cut ties with this guy?

I am Haji, call me "Jim"
I'm going to kick the ball again
I like to kick, I like to play
But please, please, please
Not Green Bay
BRR Green Bay!

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Asked my brother in law about Eddie Pineiro, because he is a diehard U of Florida fan. Grew up there, went to undergrad and med school at UF..and travels to a number of their games per year. Off the bat his response was "meh." Like he never even thought about the guy again since he left.. if he got drafted... etc. Because he said he kicked only 2 years and nothing ever mattered. The team was crappy.. playing from behind.. and its not like he had many clutch moments to prove anything. And the two times they needed it, he missed. One being an extra point. The other was a field goal to take the lead on a comeback or something, I cant remember. but he missed it. This opinion means very little of course.. but I was just kind of surprised he didnt think the kid was anything special. I was like.. "he went 17/18 his last year and 4th most accurate NCAA all time!" ?

So I guess we might have a pretty talented kid, with a strong leg (both good things). but never has proved himself yet in any big moments or of course the NFL. And unfortunately we may never know either until an intense kick in the playoffs presents itself.

Anyways... the kid may prove himself well.. but.. was hoping for better affirmation and praise when I asked a diehard UF fan. #TalkingaboutKickersTho
Worst thread of all time.. OP is an idiot.. should be banned.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
:jonesy: