New skin, new feature!

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow, the mods are actually being held accountable. It’s like I’ve been transported to some sort of alternative universe.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Working on the new skins. This is the only one available right now.
I have a suggestion, not sure if it's a setting that can be adjusted, but when I reply to someone's post it always takes me to the bottom of the page after I click "post reply" is there a way for that not to happen and instead return to the same location on the page?

I say that cause often times I have to scroll up a bunch of posts to pickup reading the thread where I left off. Just kinda annoying.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I have a suggestion, not sure if it's a setting that can be adjusted, but when I reply to someone's post it always takes me to the bottom of the page after I click "post reply" is there a way for that not to happen and instead return to the same location on the page?

I say that cause often times I have to scroll up a bunch of posts to pickup reading the thread where I left off. Just kinda annoying.

I'd have to do some research but that's probably a feature we'd have to do for everyone. Wouldn't be able to single out the preferences. But I'll check.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I'd have to do some research but that's probably a feature we'd have to do for everyone. Wouldn't be able to single out the preferences. But I'll check.
Yes I understand that, was a suggestion to change it for everyone.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Mods are able to soft delete individual posts. But only Rush and I will completely delete posts if its necessary. Going to be the same thing. Already talked to the mods about all of this and what happened in B&I.

Seems the talk was too short.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I'd like to see it changed as well (if possible).

Maybe I am missing where this setting is but is there a way to show more posts per page or is that static with xenforo

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nice site you have @zack54attack

Chill. I get it. I get it. I get it. Nothing here is going to be perfect. Shit is going to happen. I love the time and effort that is being put in from everyone complaining about mods but every other thread is derailed by trolls and that's fine for some people.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Chill. I get it. I get it. I get it. Nothing here is going to be perfect. Shit is going to happen. I love the time and effort that is being put in from everyone complaining about mods but every other thread is derailed by trolls and that's fine for some people.

I'm not bothered by this in the least. I am laughing at a mod who deletes threads and posts that make him look dumb. No need to whattabout here.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe I am missing where this setting is but is there a way to show more posts per page or is that static with xenforo

It's an add-on. If you guys want it, I can purchase it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They really do like to nickel and dime dont they? I have a suggestion, maybe ask for what people would like to see from a list of features you would approve of, and then assign price tags to them and have members donate to get those features turned on?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I'm ok with the current setup, but preferred having more posts per page. So unless there is an overwhelming amount of posters wanting that add-on i am good. Just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing it.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They really do like to nickel and dime dont they? I have a suggestion, maybe ask for what people would like to see from a list of features you would approve of, and then assign price tags to them and have members donate to get those features turned on?

Yeah, a lot of the add ons you have to pay for.

That's not a bad idea. We are re-setting up the donator thing hopefully this week to help cover the cost of things.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

That's not a bad idea. We are re-setting up the donator thing hopefully this week to help cover the cost of things.
I thought the 40 posts thing was free when we were looking through them.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's honestly weird. Something like 40 posts per page, which you would think would be a standard setting, let alone a free add on you have to pay for, whereas there were a ton of high end mod add-ons that were free.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I'm sure there are a handful of posters who would chip in a couple of bucks to have @FirstTimer deleted ?:ROFLMAO:?