NFL Divisional Odds out - Bears 3rd!!!!

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Calvin Johnson gets the Madden cover, you can kiss Detroit's chances goodbye.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm glad...doubt us to the big easy.

D-Fresh3

Liked Posts:
In 2005 the White Sox were projected to finish fourth in the division....they won the World Series...so what do odds makers really know?

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
In 2005 the White Sox were projected to finish fourth in the division....they won the World Series...so what do odds makers really know?

Exactly. I like going under the radar of statisticians who should look at their own bad track records first.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Horse pucky... We don't finish 3'd.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Its just odds lol.

Goose6

Liked Posts:
I honestly think we're the only team in the division on the up-swing.

I think DET overachieved last season thanks to a couple of flukey wins at the beginning of the year, and wouldn't have made the play-offs if Johnny Knox knew how to keep his feet on a slant route. Plus they have no ground game and defense (which I feel like people are starting to forget are two of the most important aspect of the game).

I also think the GB playoff loss surprised no one (okay maybe a few). But they have a ton of holes. Collins is gone for good, Woodson is a year older, which means their pass defense is going to be even worse than their historically pathetic season they had last year. Oh yeah, and they don't have a ground game.

The Bears were clicking on all cylinders before Cutler went down. They added a #1WR, got rid of Martz and his 7-step drops which will automatically improve our offensive line. Added depth at CB, and are looking to add another pass rusher at DE through the draft. We have some questions at LT and Safety and could probably add another WR and figure out Forte's situation. But I think if all those fall into place, we got ourselves quite a team. I'm as optimistic about this team as I've been since the year we made it to teh Super Bowl.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
NFC North is the best division in football.

Last edited:

Soundwave_Superior

Liked Posts:
That just means you can win more money when you bet on them to win the division.
:crazydance:

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Barring a complete collapse...I can't see the Bears finishing 3rd in the division

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
They got rid of conferences?

"And Ditka spoke death upon all other conferences, and it was so; and he saw that it was very good." Book Bearsephus, Chapter 19, Verse 85. Amen.