dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Over the past three years Clark has only two less sacks than Mack. Mack is still clearly the better player but Clark is being under rated.

After the Ford trade plus this deal KC basically traded a good pass rusher in Ford and upgraded to a very good pass rusher in Clark who is also two years younger. That's easily worth a very late first rounder given the importance of the position

I don't think anyone is underrating Clark. He's been a beast with Seattle. All i asked was if he's had off field issues. My first reaction when i first saw the trade i thought they got hosed but i'll come off of that a little bit and say they gave up a good chunk in draft picks for Clark. Then when you think their picks will be at the bottom of each round it doesn't look as bad.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Some Rumors Today

-Gary falling

-Darnell Savage in round 1

-Run on OL before 15

-Skins and Haskins

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't think anyone is underrating Clark. He's been a beast with Seattle. All i asked was if he's had off field issues. My first reaction when i first saw the trade i thought they got hosed but i'll come off of that a little bit and say they gave up a good chunk in draft picks for Clark. Then when you think their picks will be at the bottom of each round it doesn't look as bad.
Did you ever bother to find out if he has off field issues?