NFL Films, The "Foundation"

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did anyone else see NFLN's season in review/highlights for the Bears? They are doing every team and the Bears was called "The foundation." It was freaking awesome. All of the best highlights in week to week mode, with NFL films style storytelling and music.

It was badass. I searched for a link but could not find one. You should seriously set your DVR's and pray to get lucky. It brought back all sorts of memories.

Staleydabear1938

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds good. If you or anyone comes across a link, post it. I'd like to see this.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Did anyone else see NFLN's season in review/highlights for the Bears? They are doing every team and the Bears was called "The foundation." It was freaking awesome. All of the best highlights in week to week mode, with NFL films style storytelling and music.

It was badass. I searched for a link but could not find one. You should seriously set your DVR's and pray to get lucky. It brought back all sorts of memories.

When did it air, today? Is it part of the "32 Teams in 32 Days" that they do every summer?

NFLN is usually really good at posting up almost all of the content on every team they have a segment on in the Video section of their website. So I'm hoping they post it up sometime soon..

BearsFanBen

Liked Posts:
I DVR'd it and watched last night. I wasn't sure what to expect, but now I'm more pumped for the season than ever.

Staleydabear1938

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've been googling, but might not be searching for the right terms. Anyone have an idea?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I looked on Direct TV, and I cant find it...SHIT!

james sanders

DE/OLB
Liked Posts:
Not one play from the eagles game. Don't know why.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
When did it air, today? Is it part of the "32 Teams in 32 Days" that they do every summer?

NFLN is usually really good at posting up almost all of the content on every team they have a segment on in the Video section of their website. So I'm hoping they post it up sometime soon..

Yes, the 32 teams section. Too bad they did the NFC North first with no replays.

I DVR'd it and watched last night. I wasn't sure what to expect, but now I'm more pumped for the season than ever.

I know. Great segment.

Staleydabear1938

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts: