NFL network's top 5 catches of 2013

BearDownZZ

Liked Posts:
Because he's so tall and also has so much control, he makes those catches look easier than they are. The vikings catch at full speed, big bomb, to catch it and hold on to it while falling to the ground is as difficult as it gets. But he made it look natural.

The NFL network catches seemed to favor the one handed grab. Megatron's catch was just him being tall and outleaping short players. Nothing really difficult and you see that all the time. It's only amazing when a short WR comes away with it.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would have put the Jeffery catch vs Minny on there

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Without one of those Alshon catches the list is not legitimate.

Celks

Liked Posts:
Because he's so tall and also has so much control, he makes those catches look easier than they are. The vikings catch at full speed, big bomb, to catch it and hold on to it while falling to the ground is as difficult as it gets. But he made it look natural.

The NFL network catches seemed to favor the one handed grab. Megatron's catch was just him being tall and outleaping short players. Nothing really difficult and you see that all the time. It's only amazing when a short WR comes away with it.

If you weren't amazed by Jeffery's catches last year, then you need to quietly leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Only a hopeless drug addict with poor judgment and life skills would think that this list isn't missing Alshon's amazing circus show catches.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you weren't amazed by Jeffery's catches last year, then you need to quietly leave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think that's what he was saying.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
All those catches are great. The obsession to rank things and then dispute someone's ranking is getting out of hand.