NFL replay

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That fucking Packer game is on at 3 today. I guess I'll watch.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dominate? Not true at all IMO, I'd say the D was playing well and the offense was sputtering and wasted a huge opportunity to get up on the Pack in the first half.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dominate? Not true at all IMO, I'd say the D was playing well and the offense was sputtering and wasted a huge opportunity to get up on the Pack in the first half.

Yep that is your opinion.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
it's like a bad car crash, you want to look away from the carnage but you can't help yourself......damned rubberneckers

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I still can't believe they lost that fuckin game. Second time now with playoffs on the line/in playoffs the Bears lose against the Packers. Who knows when it's going to happen again and the Bears get the oppurtunity.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Romo was ridiculous in this game vs Denver. Too bad it ends the way it will.

Boochee Man

Liked Posts:
Also known as the first of several games where Cutler outplays Rodgers. :p

Boochee Man

Liked Posts:
Romo was ridiculous in this game vs Denver. Too bad it ends the way it will.

Romo is my favorite QB. I think the clutch factor is overrated. If your defense is giving up 30 points every game, very few QBs can be successful. Peyton Manning had a bottom three defense last season and still made the Super Bowl, but that's about it. I wish Cutler could through 30 TDs and only have 10 INTs in a season like Romo did last year.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Romo is my favorite QB. I think the clutch factor is overrated. If your defense is giving up 30 points every game, very few QBs can be successful. Peyton Manning had a bottom three defense last season and still made the Super Bowl, but that's about it. I wish Cutler could through 30 TDs and only have 10 INTs in a season like Romo did last year.

If anybody has a grip about how the media treats him, it's Romo IMO. His defense might just be worse this year too, lol.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why didnt NFL play the first Bear/packer game?

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That fucking Packer game is on at 3 today. I guess I'll watch.

Thanks for the heads up.

Don't remember a ton of that game. Just remember the lucky fumble break and thinking that changed things quite a bit. And at the end I had all of the confidence in the world that GB would win. Thanks beer for that sense of security.

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
The Bears played better in all three phases of the game!! The "personal foul" against Erin, the fumble that could've gone either way, Jeffery's fumble in the 4th,conte missed pick, and the phantom conte coverage (aka Erin's lucky gerbil stuck up his ass) on the winning td.

It's hard being a Bears fan after at least four consecutive years of the Bears pissing down their legs!

Here's to hoping the offense doesn't take a step back, the defense can only improve, and barring injuries... This should be a good year!

Bear down!!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thanks for the heads up.

Don't remember a ton of that game. Just remember the lucky fumble break and thinking that changed things quite a bit. And at the end I had all of the confidence in the world that GB would win. Thanks beer for that sense of security.

thanks for not being a dickhead about it. it ended up being a shitshow.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The thing I hate about NFL replay is that they tell you everything that will happen prior to the commercial break. There are some games that I don't know how they played out. It would be exciting if they didn't give everything away.

sarcastik

Liked Posts:
Why can't they replay a game I would actually enjoy re-watching.