NFL replay

CutlersCorner

Liked Posts:
I assume you know piss lines. Even with a trough. Can't remember if it was a through or not. Regardless. It was a about 10 people in front of me. So, a long time. And the nice comforting feeling not knowing whether or not he was going to smash my face in the wall when I was pissing.

For your kids, I suggest giving them a ton of Bears clothes. Packer clothing helped brain wash me even though they sucked ass when I grew up. I'd also suggest buying bulk Bears football cards off of eBay. I don't know how kids respond today to cards in the age of the internet. I personally can still tell you most stats from the 1982 World Series Brewers team. I was 7 then.

Jeepers, sounds like you had a full blown psycho over your shoulder.

As far as the kids I'm not to worried they know that Sunday is fun day in our house... We bought a cutler and Rodgers jersey and my aunt is cutting and sewing the two halfs together to make two half bears, half pEckers jerseys. The youngest will be swimming in hers for a year or two..

My wife likes to tell the story that we concieved our oldest after the Bears/ pEckers NFC championship game.

On the other hand Erin's championship belt move means dirty/ shitty diaper in our home.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jeepers, sounds like you had a full blown psycho over your shoulder.

As far as the kids I'm not to worried they know that Sunday is fun day in our house... We bought a cutler and Rodgers jersey and my aunt is cutting and sewing the two halfs together to make two half bears, half pEckers jerseys. The youngest will be swimming in hers for a year or two..

My wife likes to tell the story that we concieved our oldest after the Bears/ pEckers NFC championship game.

On the other hand Erin's championship belt move means dirty/ shitty diaper in our home.

No psycho. Just a lot of encouragement. We've had Packer tickets for as long as I've known. I did have a ticket holder from the Bears opening game after the Soldier stadium renovation that was sitting in my bar. It had "Bears" on it. He kind of freaked out about it when he saw the "Bears" as I was living in Illinois and he thought I turned. I assured him it was a good memory since the Packers did kick the Bears ass that day. I have a Bears tire pressure gauge, I hide that if he comes around.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Lol, Kuhn is a good FB, There have been studies showing that marijuana does not inhibit your ability to drive, and I was sitting at the end of the bed peering through my hands.

Again, more stupid comments on the basis you have nothing else you could say.

Get some new material "sad little bitch boy!!".

How many times did your dad finger you while changing your diaper?

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
I don't understand how people can change teams I really can't fathom it. I know people that change their teams all the time, ( no respect for them though) .. they must not be as passionate about the sport as a lot of us. It's like my inner being chooses who I root for, like I turn on some no name boxing match and my brother says I got the red trunks you got the guy in green. But a few minutes in even though I picked the guy in green , something inside maybe roots for the red trunks. I think I have no choice in the situation because my subconscious is going to decide regardless of the "choice" I thought I already made. So for me Fandom is predetermined and written therefore I physically and mentally CAN'T change my team or root for anyone but Bears . And any other sport I haven't watched or seen my subconscious already has a favorite team.

It's set in stone like 1st and goal inside the 10 and getting 3 points.

remixdjinx

Liked Posts:
The funny thing about that game.....You can see the tide turning. GB was really happy they won that game. They had no right to win it. If ya watched the Packers sideline, you would have thought they were goin to the playoffs for the first time. The Packers getting away with "one" is over. The Packers beat the worse defense in the league....Bearly. A couple errors on defense and fluke plays is all GB could do to even stay in that game. I enjoyed watching it. Chicago finally has put fear into GB. Scaring them enough to draft a 1st round safety. I use to watch chi vs GB games hoping for a win, now i can see GB fans hoping for a win......Gotta love it!

btw, ya gotta love Trestman's sportsmanship.....he told Mike to win it all.....Mike was looking all confused after that comment.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
The funny thing about that game.....You can see the tide turning. GB was really happy they won that game. They had no right to win it. If ya watched the Packers sideline, you would have thought they were goin to the playoffs for the first time. The Packers getting away with "one" is over. The Packers beat the worse defense in the league....Bearly. A couple errors on defense and fluke plays is all GB could do to even stay in that game. I enjoyed watching it. Chicago finally has put fear into GB. Scaring them enough to draft a 1st round safety. I use to watch chi vs GB games hoping for a win, now i can see GB fans hoping for a win......Gotta love it!

btw, ya gotta love Trestman's sportsmanship.....he told Mike to win it all.....Mike was looking all confused after that comment.

Love your positive twist with the GB game. The way I see it is that we were lucky it was Rodgers first game back from the injury if not he probably would have really taken it to us. I think Cutler played his best game against them while just returning a few games back.
We are better on offense but so long as Rodgers is around we still are not better but rather closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk