Nfl uk

UK Bearss

Liked Posts:
Another one here that will be buying a Panthers Bucs ticket to sell on. NFLUK are a joke the way they go on.

Flinty1975

U.K. bear
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Another one here that will be buying a Panthers Bucs ticket to sell on. NFLUK are a joke the way they go on.
Totally agree but that’s what we are for fed into doing to get the game we want and while the games continue being sell outs they will continue which is sad for the people that miss out

UK Bearss

Liked Posts:
Totally agree but that’s what we are for fed into doing to get the game we want and while the games continue being sell outs they will continue which is sad for the people that miss out
To be honest I hate the London games. The last one I went to was the Bucs game in 2011. Only going as it’s the Bears but the existing season ticket holders have been done over. NFLUK promised them priority for the Spurs games and that was a lie.
It’s probably worked out well for me with no priority so at least I have a chance but it’s a disgrace what they have done.

Flinty1975

U.K. bear
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
To be honest I hate the London games. The last one I went to was the Bucs game in 2011. Only going as it’s the Bears but the existing season ticket holders have been done over. NFLUK promised them priority for the Spurs games and that was a lie.
It’s probably worked out well for me with no priority so at least I have a chance but it’s a disgrace what they have done.
Once again totally agree it’s not the same over here but at least gives real fans a chance to see there teams

Flinty1975

U.K. bear
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Have you ever got to go soldier field ?
I’m going for opening game ?

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

I think it might be better at White Heart Lane, have never been a fan of Wembley, old or new. Certainly speaking to a few Spurs fans they say the acoustics are good and your much closer to the pitch than Wembley - the lads I know who have season tickets there and are really impressed with the ground, so looking forward to that!

I do know what you mean though as I was also at the Bucs game, and agree it wasn't as god as games in the States, but I kind of hope the sheer number of Bears and Raiders fans in Europe will give it a bit more of an atmosphere.

Overall, the London games draw too much of a generic NFL crowd for me, so it can be a bit strange cheering on your team against, say the Raiders, sitting next to people in Dolphins and 49er shirts - which is another reason I hate the concept of season tickets.

But it's a regular season Bears game, and even having to buy a meaningless Bucs ticket, it's still a damn site cheaper than having to fly to the States and in all honesty we probably couldn't have asked for a much better match up

Flinty1975

U.K. bear
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yes been twice. Much better than the UK games. I was going to go this year until they announced they will play in London.

Planning to go September 2020 and catch the Bears and the Cubs.
Wow cool it’s my first time so buzzing

UK Bearss

Liked Posts:
I think it might be better at White Heart Lane, have never been a fan of Wembley, old or new. Certainly speaking to a few Spurs fans they say the acoustics are good and your much closer to the pitch than Wembley - the lads I know who have season tickets there and are really impressed with the ground, so looking forward to that!

I do know what you mean though as I was also at the Bucs game, and agree it wasn't as god as games in the States, but I kind of hope the sheer number of Bears and Raiders fans in Europe will give it a bit more of an atmosphere.

Overall, the London games draw too much of a generic NFL crowd for me, so it can be a bit strange cheering on your team against, say the Raiders, sitting next to people in Dolphins and 49er shirts - which is another reason I hate the concept of season tickets.

But it's a regular season Bears game, and even having to buy a meaningless Bucs ticket, it's still a damn site cheaper than having to fly to the States and in all honesty we probably couldn't have asked for a much better match up

I’m looking forward to it. I have done some work at the new stadium and it is certainly impressive. However the area surrounding the stadium it a toilet.

Flinty1975

U.K. bear
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah been planning for long time now thanks

Flinty1975

U.K. bear
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yes been twice. Much better than the UK games. I was going to go this year until they announced they will play in London.

Planning to go September 2020 and catch the Bears and the Cubs.
We have got cubs tickets for night we get there then the big game on Thursday ?

KennyH

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Two game season tickets for Tottenham (Bears Raiders and Bucs Panthers) sold out in 90 minutes. Not clear what percentage of the stadium was on sale but clearly demand far outstripping supply!!

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did you get lucky? I suspect the single game ticket sale will be similar. Stubhub prices are ridiculous already

Flinty1975

U.K. bear
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Did you get lucky? I suspect the single game ticket sale will be similar. Stubhub prices are ridiculous already
Sold out after spending 2 hrs in online que
Gonna have to hope for a single ticket and if not pay over the going rate ?

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Same here! Hospitality starts at £250 so we may go down that route

Flinty1975

U.K. bear
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Same here! Hospitality starts at £250 so we may go down that route
Yeah worst case scenario I suppose I payed £217 for my soldier field ticket against the packers which makes this hole nfl U.K. set up a joke

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, never payed less than $200 for a ticket at soldier