Not like it matters, but Fuller is coming back from IR.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:

Let's hope he has managed to avoid supplements and prescription medication.

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
Surprised they went with Fuller. Wonder if White isn't healing great or something(?)

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Fuller is in a contract year - likely trying to make a decision on him.

Though one could argue the need is equally great between the two positions so I doubt it's needs based.

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Probably used Fox as a source.

I think Fox still believes Howard as an Achilles injury.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can Kyle fuller play linebacker ?

I know this is supposed to be a joke but I wouldn't mind seeing Fuller in a FS/NB/LB sort of role. He's not good playing on the perimeter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I know this is supposed to be a joke but I wouldn't mind seeing Fuller in a FS/NB/LB sort of role. He's not good playing on the perimeter.

His skill set is pretty obvious to the fans, not sure why Fangio/Donatell aren't seeing it. The guy tackles well and can ball in zone when hes allowed to read the qb. Not very good man2man. He seems like an immediate upgrade at FS. Keep Amos in the box

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
UPDATE: Much like the team they cover, the Bears reporters can't do anything right.

Yeah, that's not what clarifying means. The word he was looking for here was CORRECTION.

I actually think this is important. Even if he gets three or four games, at least we can take another look at him. I'd rather see four games of Fuller than four games of Porter right now. I'd also like to see more of Hall and Bush.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
His skill set is pretty obvious to the fans, not sure why Fangio/Donatell aren't seeing it. The guy tackles well and can ball in zone when hes allowed to read the qb. Not very good man2man. He seems like an immediate upgrade at FS. Keep Amos in the box

It could be that Fuller is unwilling I suppose.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any news on Hall? That could perhaps push Fuller inside.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Bears need help at corner in a bad way. The Bears will find a spot for him somewhere as they are so thin in the secondary. He does fit a Cover-2 scheme better but he has the physical tools, and hopefully can get coached up some playing in this defense more.

dag54

Liked Posts:
Biggs also tweeted that from what he understands, as it stands now, White will not be coming back this year. I was hoping White would come back this year, and he still may. It'll depend on Kyle being healthy enough to practice on Wednesday.

baredown

Liked Posts:
Fuller is in a contract year - likely trying to make a decision on him.

Umhhh, no. Fuller's contract runs through 2017, and I believe its all dead money. So he's not going anywhere, at least not until after next season. There's also the factor that he's still the Bears best CB, even sitting on IR.

I don't think there's any hidden machinations involved in the activation of Fuller versus White from IR. They badly need both of them to be out on the field developing as players. I think its just a case of who's ready first. Not surprising it would be Fuller, since his surgery was back in August...