Chauncey Davis

Terriun Crump

4 more to go.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
they have to clear waivers before they're added to the practice squad, no?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
also, we cut clutts

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Hoping Mccown stays. I always been a fan of him in the league and he seems like a very well respected player by both the coaches and team. I know everyone has this hard on for a 3rd string "developmental" qb but I think we've had enough of that after the Hanie fiasco. Give an established decent veteran the #3 role.You can argue that he could've been the #2 after hid play last season and yesterdays game. Hope we keep him that'll easily make us one of the best qb groups in league.

Also like Booker a lot. Hope he seems some time. And IDK what some of the reporters are talking about but Ricky Henry looked really good yesterday. Expect him to make team.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
No surprise on Clutts, a little surprised about Adibi, I thought he was having a nice preseason. I guess when we see who they actually kept it won't be as big a surprise though.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like Clutts too. damn. I hope he finds another team quickly.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Hoping Mccown stays. I always been a fan of him in the league and he seems like a very well respected player by both the coaches and team. I know everyone has this hard on for a 3rd string "developmental" qb but I think we've had enough of that after the Hanie fiasco. Give an established decent veteran the #3 role.You can argue that he could've been the #2 after hid play last season and yesterdays game. Hope we keep him that'll easily make us one of the best qb groups in league.

Also like Booker a lot. Hope he seems some time. And IDK what some of the reporters are talking about but Ricky Henry looked really good yesterday. Expect him to make team.

That makes no sense if you have a distinguished veteran at the #2 role and a stud #1.

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
Its starting to look like (as w/CBMB),they don't want any high expectations from fans.Plan to cut all possible contributors for up coming yr.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
And in t he wake we have Rotlisberger/Leftwich injury problem. You have this weird fantasy that somehow a #3 rookie can take charger or someone off the street who doesn't know playbook? Please..

Pis sed about Clutts though. Absolute hard nosed animal, makes me psi sed Tice throws him to the curb after how well he helped with that offense running game last year. Quote me that Tice will regret that move.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Its starting to look like (as w/CBMB),they don't want any high expectations from fans.Plan to cut all possible contributors for up coming yr.

how do you figure? because they cut adibi, clutts, and frey, they are expecting to have a losing season?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
And in t he wake we have Rotlisberger/Leftwich injury problem. You have this weird fantasy that somehow a #3 rookie can take charger or someone off the street who doesn't know playbook? Please..

Pis sed about Clutts though. Absolute hard nosed animal, makes me psi sed Tice throws him to the curb after how well he helped with that offense running game last year. Quote me that Tice will regret that move.

You kidding? If we're on the 3rd string QB, a journeyman QB isn't going to save us any more than a rookie. Seriously, it makes basically no sense to keep around some bum that people think will help because he was marginally better than the backup bum he replaced.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
how do you figure? because they cut adibi, clutts, and frey, they are expecting to have a losing season?

You didn't hear, those guys were going to save our season, along with McCown, apparently.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
You kidding? If we're on the 3rd string QB, a journeyman QB isn't going to save us any more than a rookie. Seriously, it makes basically no sense to keep around some bum that people think will help because he was marginally better than the backup bum he replaced.
Of course, of course. Not that Mccown could have put us in position to make the playoffs over friggin Hanie, right? I think everyone knows the liklihood we would've been in postseason is a hell of a lot better than Hanie after game 1.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
McCown played like shit last season. What is your love affair with him?

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
[video=youtube;saKRZEMqdis]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saKRZEMqdis[/video]

1rkrage

Superstar
Liked Posts:
weird. we parted ways with Olsen last year because of the OC and Clutts this year because of the OC.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
McCown played like shit last season. What is your love affair with him?
lol no love affair but giving credit where credit is due. From coaching football to playing in t he NFL in 3 weeks and looking marginally decent is why he received another contract. Care to explain the other reason? Don't say needed camp arm because you can find that anywhere. Oh, thats right the TEAM(which we are not apart of) felt he played well enough to earn another contract. Don't be ignorant and saying he played like shit. He played well for the circumstances and if it wasn't for Hanie we would've made the playoffs.

Maybe its because I played the game for over 12 years that I can see and appreciate the fact that dude was not acclimated at all to the game for months and came in and played decent. Quite impressive.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Brad Biggs ‏@BradBiggs
Nothing official here but I am told indications are #Bears will terminate contract of QB Josh McCown.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
For a drafting czar, why are McCoy and Frey being let go? Bad picks in my opinion.