Official ??? BABY BOOMER ??? thread

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Tells disabled people to pull themselves up by the bootstraps.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I like how the guy in the photo is actually ex-Bears QB Dave Krieg. Who knew?
Krieg_feature400.jpg

?????

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Oregon Trail generation represent!

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
in 1978-79 my grandfather, my moms dad, and I had a conversation about generations. Grandpa was born in the 1800's and his parents thought his generation was a bunch of out of control shitheads. He fought in WWI came home and had kids in the 1920's, he thought his kids were out of control shitheads, listening to big band jazz (negro music). My dad fought in WWII came home and made babies in the 50's, baby boomers, me, they thought we were out of control shitheads, listening to rock&roll (negro music). Our kid was born in 1991 and everybody thought that generation was a bunch of out of control shitheads, listening to rap and hip hop (negro music) spotting a trend?

People are people, they don't change, war's are different, technology changes, my parents thought looking at a computer was stupid, I think staring at a smart phone is stupid. All this BS about the different generation is just people being lazy and stupid, but by all means, please continue being lazy and stupid.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
in 1978-79 my grandfather, my moms dad, and I had a conversation about generations. Grandpa was born in the 1800's and his parents thought his generation was a bunch of out of control shitheads. He fought in WWI came home and had kids in the 1920's, he thought his kids were out of control shitheads, listening to big band jazz (negro music). My dad fought in WWII came home and made babies in the 50's, baby boomers, me, they thought we were out of control shitheads, listening to rock&roll (negro music). Our kid was born in 1991 and everybody thought that generation was a bunch of out of control shitheads, listening to rap and hip hop (negro music) spotting a trend?

People are people, they don't change, war's are different, technology changes, my parents thought looking at a computer was stupid, I think staring at a smart phone is stupid. All this BS about the different generation is just people being lazy and stupid, but by all means, please continue being lazy and stupid.
My lil bro (born in '96) can't make it from his apartment to my house (about 15 miles) without using a GPS on his phone. He's been to my house over 20 times since I moved in. That generation might be stupid.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

You're one of the few exceptions though. Not all baby boomers on CCS are CCS RACISTS. Most of them yes, but not you.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
My lil bro (born in '96) can't make it from his apartment to my house (about 15 miles) without using a GPS on his phone. He's been to my house over 20 times since I moved in. That generation might be stupid.

That's funny, yeah they are way too dependent on tech, I don't expect to see that trend reverse. Can't wait to see what tech my grand kids stare at 24/7.

Just remember the things around them change, they do not, they are people just like you and your parents, grand parents...

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I love that the state paid for 2 new air conditioners, 2 new furnaces and tons of new attic insulation for me for free. LOLOLOLOLOLOLO