Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Of all the roads I expected this thread to take...this one was not even on my map.

Kudos CCS.

Baby boomers and bestiality, you should have seen this coming, so to speak.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's funny, yeah they are way too dependent on tech, I don't expect to see that trend reverse. Can't wait to see what tech my grand kids stare at 24/7.

Just remember the things around them change, they do not, they are people just like you and your parents, grand parents...

Well, its true that when talking about generations or really any population, you have to generalize. And generalities are irrelevant when interacting with an individual. But that doesn't make them untrue or useless.

There are trends that do seem to persist across generations, but that doesn't make them the same. Other trends are unique to certain generations. And despite being generalities, they can still have value when thinking about how society is shaped.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Am I considered a millennial (born in 2000)?

Do your own research you lazy ass millennial , or gen z, or gen shit head, whatever, you fuckers are exhausting.

My grandpa never mentioned high maintenance, you fuckers are so needy. I take back everything about aall generations being the same, these new guys are total morons.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Do your own research you lazy ass millennial , or gen z, or gen shit head, whatever, you fuckers are exhausting.

My grandpa never mentioned high maintenance, you fuckers are so needy. I take back everything about aall generations being the same, these new guys are total morons.
I only ask because it seems like everybody has a different cut off date for generations. I see you’re in a jolly mood though.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I only ask because it seems like everybody has a different cut off date for generations. I see you’re in a jolly mood though.

Relax man, I made it very clear earlier in this thread that I don't think there is any difference in people regarding when they were born, society changes people don't. Take a joke, your issues are something other than generational.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Relax man, I made it very clear earlier in this thread that I don't think there is any difference in people regarding when they were born, society changes people don't. Take a joke, your issues are something other than generational.
Ummmmm but there is a difference because of how the internet has completely transformed Gen Z or whatever they call themselves. Just think about 9-11. Post internet the event is so much more inpactful on Gen Z than the generations that were influenced by it through pring and radio (and living through it first-hand)

It's like you don't even understand the internet.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Going to be a bitch for you guys when all us boomers die and stop making everything work.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Going to be a bitch for you guys when all us boomers die and stop making everything work.
Yeah, I'll have to stop telling boomers in the office how to send an email with an attachment and rotate a PDF document.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Haven't you been hit in the head by lightning more than once? Which will happen sooner, learning from your mistakes or dying?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You haven't made a thread yet today, where the title of your thread consists of your emotional response to what the contents of the thread are, rather than a title which indicates what the contents of the OP is.