***OFFICIAL Draft Thread***

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Falcons got desperate for OL help and ignored the glaring holes they have all over that defense. They didn't even draft BPA--they reached for needs instead of filling needs with guys that were the BPA

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bill Barnwell

@billbarnwell

·
26m

UPDATE: The Giants traded Damon Harrison and Eli Apple and let Landon Collins leave and then traded Odell Beckham to get replacements for Damon Harrison, Landon Collins, and Eli Apple.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Gil Brandt
@Gil_Brandt
·
13m
Darnell Savage went 21st to the Packers. I had him as my 87th-ranked player, a -66 differential, by far the largest negative differential of the night:

Darnell Savage -66
Chris Lindstrom -32
Tytus Howard -27
N'Keal Harry -15
Clelin Ferrell -14
Jeffery Simmons -13

#NFLDraft

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Brandt doesn’t like the Gary pick either.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Neither do I.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
He's like 85 years old.

Doesn’t matter, he’s sharp as a tack. He knows every prospect inside and out. You obviously never listen to NFL Network radio.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Doesn’t matter, he’s sharp as a tack. He knows every prospect inside and out. You obviously never listen to NFL Network radio.
That's great, I don't agree with him on this one. Savage is a really good prospect. I said he was going to high before the draft.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
That's great, I don't agree with him on this one. Savage is a really good prospect. I said he was going to high before the draft.

Giants, Raiders and Packers all blew the first round. I think trading up to pick Savage was asinine.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Draft grade season is even dumber than mock draft season. Bunch of speculative nonsense. How whatever random people that don't work for NFL teams graded prospects doesn't mean shit. All that matters is how these guys produce over their career. That will define whether they were good picks. The day after grades are Special person.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Draft grade season is even dumber than mock draft season. Bunch of speculative nonsense. How whatever random people that don't work for NFL teams graded prospects doesn't mean shit. All that matters is how these guys produce over their career. That will define whether they were good picks. The day after grades are Special person.
yep...a couple of years ago, people were shitting on the Bears draft which produced a bunch of probowlers. Too early to judge these draft picks.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, what the fuck am I doing in a DRAFT thread, while watching the DRAFT on TV?????????? How stupid of me.
I could be refreshing Twitter, posting the pick here, and adding absolutely nothing to the conversation.....oh, wait, someone is already doing that.
You could just not refresh the page until the pick is in. Should be really easy to stay current yet not fuck that up if you're actually watching.

Last edited:

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
If everyone had the " let's not discuss until we've seen 3 years of this player " mentality this board would be dead rn. I do agree, GM's should only trust their scouts to help make their own draft board, but they should still read into speculative reports from other teams so they can try to gauge who's taking who.. Howie Roseman fucked the Texans world up by speculating.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Miami knows that they will suck. If they were smart, they should offer a mid-round pick and a future mid round pick. Arizona has to dump him; they can't keep him on the roster because he will quickly become a distraction with his mouth. If they don't get him, then just tank for Tua