Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Either Lynch just cannot get off of a block, or he was being held like crazy.

I saw 2 sacks from him today. He looked good.. His air hump looked better though

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
I saw 2 sacks from him today. He looked good.. His air hump looked better though

He was active as hell, I’m in the he was held all damn game camp for sure. And the face mask call was straight bullshit.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Aaron Leming

@AaronLemingNFL
I've been as critical of Leonard Floyd as anybody but pointing to Floyd's zero in the sack column in order to discount the rest of his performance today is silly.

Dude had multiple good plays against the run, a TFL on a screen, a defensed pass and a pick-six. #Bears

4:56 PM - Nov 4, 2018

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Aaron Leming

@AaronLemingNFL
I've been as critical of Leonard Floyd as anybody but pointing to Floyd's zero in the sack column in order to discount the rest of his performance today is silly.

Dude had multiple good plays against the run, a TFL on a screen, a defensed pass and a pick-six. #Bears

The fact that Irving had a sack and a TFL in his first real taste of NFL action is not a good thing for Floyd. Only way I can stomach him on the team going forward is if he moves to ILB. He can do all the things that he does excel at from there. He simply cannot rush the passer from the edge against NFL tackles. He's overmatched so bad as a OLB in the 3-4 it's not even up for debate anymore.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The fact that Irving had a sack and a TFL in his first real taste of NFL action is not a good thing for Floyd. Only way I can stomach him on the team going forward is if he moves to ILB. He can do all the things that he does excel at from there. He simply cannot rush the passer from the edge against NFL tackles. He's overmatched so bad as a OLB in the 3-4 it's not even up for debate anymore.

Are we benching Smith? Or Trevathan?

They combined for 25 tackles today, by the way.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Aaron Leming

@AaronLemingNFL

That said, Floyd’s was the beneficiary of someone else’s good play in the pick six. He just happened to be in the right place... it’s hard for me to give him a ton of credit for that.

msadows

Liked Posts:

lol no. He is not an ILB, he would get demolished by TE's and RB's and slot WR's if he had to cover them on a regular basis.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Floyd doesn’t seem to have any ball get off that I would expect to see from a speed rusher.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
lol no. He is not an ILB, he would get demolished by TE's and RB's and slot WR's if he had to cover them on a regular basis.
Yet that is what he is asked to do on a regular basis... He can't cover smaller quicker guys very well but id say he is better in pass coverage than both of our ilb.