****OFFICIAL Jon Gruden GIFT BASKET Donation Thread : SHIPPED!!!!!! ARRIVES FRIDAY***

Status
Not open for further replies.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
So it has been brought to our attention that a few of the posters (Gustavus Adolphus, daabears) in here had an idea to send Jon Gruden fruit baskets to thank him for sending Khalil Mack to the Bears. Rush and I have discussed it and think it's a great idea and that we should go ahead with it.

The options are sending one giant fruit basket or sending multiple smaller fruit baskets. Maybe we send one for every sack Mack has this season? Or we can raise some donations and pick out as many as we can with that money.

I think the best way to do this is via the Donate button http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/misc.php?do=donate

You can send to me via PayPal if you'd like. Just PM me.

If you donate, you can PM Rush or I and let us know. You can also post in here if you want, either way is fine. We will keep donations open until the end of next week.

Feel free to add any suggestions or insight.

Mack Donation Drive (TOTAL : $400 Donated + $100 from the Site = $500.00)

Rush
Zack54attack
Broc
Gustavus Adolphus
HawkBear
bearsforever
xer0h0ur
Prideisbears
SweethomeChicago
Ares
Fatman Lou
modo
Wild_x_Card
DaaBears
smilebit
Broc
cbo0485
Aquineas
Novak
DrGonzo
Old Dirty Curtis
NCChiFan
ursamajor
b_a_n_g
Matt2012
Bearly
Mitchapalooza
truthbedamned
Stephen_Roto

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ima donate, but you should make the thread title more clear

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Billboard in Vegas. I'm sure Broncos, Chargers and Chiefs fans would pitch in.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd be in, but it needs to be something absurdly large and or ridiculous so it makes the news lol.
Solid point.

Maybe instead of fruit baskets...just a one time gift of 52 roses.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe he has a charity that we could donate in his name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm down to donate but this definitely will need more thought behind it. Will we even be able to actually make it reach Gruden? I like the per sack idea but unless we get enough donations I don't know if that is going to work.

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll donate but i need a receipt so i can itemize my donations on a 1040 form.:smug2:

smilebit

Liked Posts:
Do they still allow fly overs during games?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
So it has been brought to our attention that a few of the posters (Gustavus Adolphus, daabears) in here had an idea to send Jon Gruden fruit baskets to thank him for sending Khalil Mack to the Bears. Rush and I have discussed it and think it's a great idea and that we should go ahead with it.

The options are sending one giant fruit basket or sending multiple smaller fruit baskets. Maybe we send one for every sack Mack has this season? Or we can raise some donations and pick out as many as we can with that money.

I think the best way to do this is via the Donate button http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/misc.php?do=donate

You can send to me via PayPal if you'd like. Just PM me.

If you donate, you can PM Rush or I and let us know. You can also post in here if you want, either way is fine. We will keep donations open until the end of next week.

Feel free to add any suggestions or insight.

Running Total: $40
I think that the appropriate gift would be a $10 street walker. After all, Gruden doesn´t like defense and street walkers are never on the defensive. They will allow anyone to score.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I'm down to donate but this definitely will need more thought behind it. Will we even be able to actually make it reach Gruden? I like the per sack idea but unless we get enough donations I don't know if that is going to work.

If you make it one sack of burning shit for every sack, it would be quite cheap.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
The guy deserves a parade, and a holiday in Chicago. Dye the river "gruden". What would we call said holiday though?

Status
Not open for further replies.