Official: NFL Draft Thread

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Here's a good tweet from Zach to help explain why they didn't take Massie:

Zach Zaidman ‏ @ZachZaidman
I don't spin. I report. Bears don't believe he's ready. RT @1ke: @ZachZaidman They cant spin this, not with Massie right there for them.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
So the Bears don't think Massie is ready, but yet they've been starting J'Marcus Webb for the past two years. Ok.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Here's a good tweet from Zach to help explain why they didn't take Massie:

Lol thats my tweet to Zach.

I replied to him...

@ZachZaidman Sorry didnt mean you. Meant the Bears. So the Bears dont think a 2nd round grade OL is ready, but a undersized TE/FB hybrid is?

I know they want this kid to be Aaron Hernandez. But with bigger questions on the OL, and Massie there. I still dont get it. Never will. Hope for the best for Evan.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hoping Zebrie Sanders falls to us now.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So the Bears don't think Massie is ready, but yet they've been starting J'Marcus Webb for the past two years. Ok.

We've already got two years of developing under Webb down. Don't wanna start that all over.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
We've already got two years of developing under Webb down. Don't wanna start that all over.

Exactly. If Emery and the Bear's don't believe Massie is ready, then you're going to be developing another lineman that really could get Cutler killed. Emery himself said that the offensive line class was weak too, so to him 98% of them are not good enough to start and protect Jay. So look at it through his perspective: would you rather give Jay Cutler more weapons to succeed in what was a fairly weak offense (and now much deadlier), or do you take a risk on a couple fat guys--in exchange for weapons--with most of them developmental projects?

In the end, Tice can build an offense that both takes away other teams' desire to blitz the living shit out of the o-line and give the line some breathing room. The NFL can't just ignore da Bear's anymore; they're gonna fuck some people up.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Probably gonna draft Kellen Moore and leave us scratching our heads