Official: NFL Draft Thread

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:

Positives -- Has good length and size for the position, a taller corner... Has good straight line speed and moves well for his size, can turn and run and despite his height can do it with a relatively low pad level... Can get out of his back pedal and into chase mode quickly... His ability to find the football in the air is a plus, does well in both zone and man coverage... Uses his length well when closing on the football, generally only offers a small window, doesn't give up the big play when the ball is in the air... His is aggressive and will go for the big play, but also plays smart, picks his spots wisely... Had a breakout senior season, his 21 passes defended tied for first in the nation; also recorded five picks, earned honorable mention All-American honors from Sports Illustrated... Durable, hasn't missed a game in four seasons.

Sounds like a Tillman replacement and project. Should be interesting.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RsM55Fm4Rc]Isaiah Frey College Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Excellent highlights. The kid is a freakin' ballhawk, though not as physical as he should be. I expect that can be coached up. The one handed interception he made was ridiculous.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Wonder why James Brown has fell so much I though he would be a day 2 pick for sure. I hope we get him but him dropping is giving me red flags maybe his medical or backround is really bad

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
I tell ya man, it's the Angelo curse. Emery is such a bass turd for not listening to all the fans either. Bitch obviously didn't do his homework.

85Bears4life

Bears Hall Of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brad Biggs ‏ @BradBiggs

Lovie: "We addressed a lot of the needs we identifed before the draft. We like our offensive line we have."

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
James Brown we better bring in via UDFA I wouldn't mind Kellen Moore ethier. Need to develope a bu QB

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chris Field ‏ @chrisfieldfox13

Orson Charles tells me #Bears called him and then changed their minds - The #GA tight end thrilled to go to #Bengals 4th round #NFLDraft

:obama:

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
"@AdamSchefter: 42 players were drafted from SEC schools, 1 more than the Big Ten for most the draft picks by conference."

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Chandler Harnish from NIU...Mr. Irrelevant.

Could have the chance to backup Luck..

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm rooting for Harnish to make it as a backup, but I think 85 is most likely right about Chandler's fate.