***OFFICIAL*** What are you watching right now?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
First episode of Chernobyl was well done, but a tough watch.

I have it sitting on the DVR, can't quite pull the trigger on something that I know will depress me, wife has already said no thanks, so alone and depressed.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Great hour of SuperStore last night. The scanner episode had me dying.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just finished Dead to Me on Netflix. Not bad, worth a watch during the slow sports season. Ends on a cliffhanger so I assume there will be a 2nd season.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I’ve been watching Bosch on prime

If you liked the wire this show is for you

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
PEAKY BLINDERS
Tried watching that as a couple of my friends were really into it. Couldn't understand a word they were saying. Need to try re-watching it with subtitles.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Tried watching that as a couple of my friends were really into it. Couldn't understand a word they were saying. Need to try re-watching it with subtitles.
I'm half Irish so it was clear to me

In fact, my grandfather was in the Irish revolution and jailed. He was given the opportunity to stay in jail or be send to America. He chose America

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm half Irish so it was clear to me

In fact, my grandfather was in the Irish revolution and jailed. He was given the opportunity to stay in jail or be send to America. He chose America

Peaky Blinders takes place in Birmingham, England.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Watched that Price is Right doc on Netflix about the guy that new the prices. Was meh. Was expecting better.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Just finished Dead to Me on Netflix. Not bad, worth a watch during the slow sports season. Ends on a cliffhanger so I assume there will be a 2nd season.

I thought it was very, very good. But I didn't see an obvious lead in to Season 2.

But I highly recommend it. It was suspenseful, and funny. I watched a little of it a second time, and it was funnier. Maybe because the suspense is somewhat gone, having seen it. But I laughed out loud at Christina Applegate's lines.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I thought it was very, very good. But I didn't see an obvious lead in to Season 2.

But I highly recommend it. It was suspenseful, and funny. I watched a little of it a second time, and it was funnier. Maybe because the suspense is somewhat gone, having seen it. But I laughed out loud at Christina Applegate's lines.

I agree with it being suspenseful and funny. We plowed through it in a couple of days. Christina was great. I loved her 'don't give a fuck' attitude towards most people.

In terms of the 2nd season, I don't really know where they would take the story. Just thought it ended weird with both the chicks standing over his dead body in the water. Like what happens next? Do they bury the body? Does Judy go to jail? Who knows, maybe that's the way it was suppose to end. If the show has enough popularity though, wouldn't surprise me to see a 2nd season thrown together. Probably won't be as good.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cannot watch it until late next week, but I just learned today it was happening and been crazy excited since. It will be a series on Prime, but it is based on my absolute favorite book ever. If you have Prime...you are in for a treat.

goodomens.jpg

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cannot watch it until late next week, but I just learned today it was happening and been crazy excited since. It will be a series on Prime, but it is based on my absolute favorite book ever. If you have Prime...you are in for a treat.

goodomens.jpg
The trailer that I saw for it looked real good,I'll definitely be watching.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The trailer that I saw for it looked real good,I'll definitely be watching.

Seems like the Apocalypse has been covered a hundred times over again, but this is the definitive one. All I ever wanted was a Good Omens movie, but this is so much better because you don't have to condense it into two hours.

This is going to be such a long eight days.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Now I have 3 episodes of Chernobyl on my DVR, I know it's going to be good, but is it good enough to override the inevitable depression?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Now I have 3 episodes of Chernobyl on my DVR, I know it's going to be good, but is it good enough to override the inevitable depression?

It's not that strong. Depressing story to begin with, but the show is not as difficult to watch as some are saying.