Okay fess up, which members here wanfed us to draft Peterman?

Liked Posts:
Okay fess up, which members here wanted us to draft Peterman?

I know there were a few of you, don't make me sort through the draft threads. :hitler:

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Should be super easy. We updated the search function so it can sift more effectively. I did a quick search of Petermen and couldn't find any blatant wrongo's.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
His receivers made his stats look a lot worse than he played. I feel for the guy.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
He has Mills and Ducasse protecting him while throwing to easily the worst WR's in the league. I mean those guys have nothing on Hester/Knox/Aromoshodu. He had a few bad throws, but I didn't see many WR's getting open at all. Except for running on the hail mary play, I didn't think he was terrible.

swz01

Liked Posts:
He has Mills and Ducasse protecting him while throwing to easily the worst WR's in the league. I mean those guys have nothing on Hester/Knox/Aromoshodu. He had a few bad throws, but I didn't see many WR's getting open at all. Except for running on the hail mary play, I didn't think he was terrible.

If game was closer he would've had another 2-3 picks. Kelvin Benjamin is not a bad WR. They've got McCoy who they don't even utilize in the passing game. I saw Peterman miss wide open receivers numerous times right in front of him.

JordanHoward24

Liked Posts:
Not me I was a Watson guy. And if we didn’t go quarterback early, I liked Davis Webb better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I did as a very low draft pick...

The Boletarian

Liked Posts:

I disagree. He had several negative yardage passes where the guy he dumped it to was covered. He was seeing the field horribly and made Shane Matthews look like a downfield passer. He had 35 pass attempts at one point for 130 yards and then threw a -5 yard dump off. Granted his receivers didn't do him any favors, but neither did he. He ended up with 49 pass attempts and gained a measly 189 yards. Just terrible. The weirdest thing is they're not even the worst team in the league.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
There were a few that wanted him, but as a project quarterback. Which is essentially what he is.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
If game was closer he would've had another 2-3 picks. Kelvin Benjamin is not a bad WR. They've got McCoy who they don't even utilize in the passing game. I saw Peterman miss wide open receivers numerous times right in front of him.

I disagree on Benjamin not being bad. He has the physical tools to be a good wr but lacks the effort. Several of the balls he dropped and missed were very catchable. Besides his rookie season he has underperformed his entire career.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I disagree on Benjamin not being bad. He has the physical tools to be a good wr but lacks the effort. Several of the balls he dropped and missed were very catchable. Besides his rookie season he has underperformed his entire career.

Agree he never really gets open, having a good reach is big for him.

msadows

Liked Posts:
There were a few that wanted him, but as a project quarterback. Which is essentially what he is.

Yea, I know a few wanted Kaaya and Peterman in the mid rounds, but a lot of that talk was also early in the draft process too.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Hey, you were also a Kizer guy if we went D round 1.

Some said Kizer was the best QB in that draft. Which if he sits behind Rodgers for 2 years, who knows..