Okay fess up, which members here wanfed us to draft Peterman?

Big Tyme D

Liked Posts:
I was one of the people who wanted to draft Jamal Adams with our top pick.... and pick up Peterman in the late rounds as a place holder / future back up / low risk pick..... then come back this year to draft the QB #1.

So far... Adams is looking to be one of the best safeties in the game.... Peterman is at best a back up..... Trubs is progressing well enough.... and who knows which QB we would have gotten this year.

Three years from now.... we'll see if the Bears choose the right direction. Right now it's two early to really know.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
In fairness to anybody that wanted to draft Peterman there was a ton of draft praise and hype around him. I remember hearing and reading several analyst's saying they thought he was the most pro ready qb in the draft and most likely to have a Prescott like rookie season.

Bottom line is he went to about the worst situation possible. Not only do the Bills lack talent on offense but they also are run by a defensive coach he has no chance of developing him. It's not unlike our situation with Trubisky last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

msadows

Liked Posts:
In fairness to anybody that wanted to draft Peterman there was a ton of draft praise and hype around him. I remember hearing and reading several analyst's saying they thought he was the most pro ready qb in the draft and most likely to have a Prescott like rookie season.

Bottom line is he went to about the worst situation possible. Not only do the Bills lack talent on offense but they also are run by a defensive coach he has no chance of developing him. It's not unlike our situation with Trubisky last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There wasn't that much hype as the draft process went on, he was always supposed to be mediocre at best.

There is a reason he lasted to the 5th round, and it isn't because he was good.

The same people who liked peterman also thought the top 3 QB's in this class were NOT worth a first round pick. You are right, there were analysts that thought neither Watson, Mahomes, or Trubisky were worth were they were picked, and thought there was more value in Kaaya, Kizer, and Peterman. Was always a dumbass opinion.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I was one of the people who wanted to draft Jamal Adams with our top pick.... and pick up Peterman in the late rounds as a place holder / future back up / low risk pick..... then come back this year to draft the QB #1.

So far... Adams is looking to be one of the best safeties in the game.... Peterman is at best a back up..... Trubs is progressing well enough.... and who knows which QB we would have gotten this year.

Three years from now.... we'll see if the Bears choose the right direction. Right now it's two early to really know.

Peterman aint even a backup

Big Tyme D

Liked Posts:
Peterman aint even a backup

I said at best...

He still has a chance to develop into a decent back up.... won't be the first or last QB to do so over time. Or he won't.... not putting too much stake into a 5th round QB. Thought he might be decent coming out.... and well.... so far he hasn't shown much.... oh well.... its the Bills issue.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
He is being sacrificed and I wouldn't mind picking him up as a back-up (though preferably third string) if the opportunity presented itself. He works hard and has guts.