Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was at the airport sitting next to these two dudes waiting for the next client and they were talking about basketball... I'll paraphrase the best I can.

Dude #1 - Did you see Miami lose again last night? Shit was crazy... only way they'll come back to win is if Indiana gets all beat up

Dude #2 -Yeah, but it don't matter... San Antonio is gonna win it all. Those boys are hungry for one more

#1- Yeah, especially after they got knocked out early last year.

#2- Yeah, who did they lose to again?

#1- They lost to Indiana in the first round.

#2- That's right! But If OKC didn't trade Harden and Westbrook, OKC would have beaten everybody this year. But they took all Durant's boys away

#1- I think Westbrook got injured

#2- What happened to him?

#1- Got the same injury as Rose. He's probably going to be out all of next year too.

#2- God damn. Rose been getting big this year. Last year he was scrawny as hell. He looked like DeShaun Prince.. If we wasn't so skinny, he never would have gotten hurt in the first place.

#1- Man, if we had Rose this year, we would have beaten Miami easy. Put him on LeBron and that n**** wouldn't have done nothing.

I wish I could have stayed longer... I was getting a kick out of listening to that.

ALSO.... at the airport, I was standing about 5 feet from a guy that looked like Jimmy Butler. At first it was just a tall black dude because he wasn't facing me. Then he looked over and down at me, and I thought, "Butler?" But I still wasn't entirely sure. He started walking away and out of the terminal... and I decided to check his Twitter to see if he posted anything and saw this tweet: Jimmy Butler ‏@mr_2eight1 2h :Chicago I'm back!!

Fuck. I could have gotten a picture or some shit...

Last edited:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Are you sure it wasn't FirstTimer and Rory Sparrow?

images

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wow that was hilariously bad...

Good thing Jimmy didn't hear that xD

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Where was Rami headed?

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
That's pretty horrible. I hate when people think they know what they are talking about and just spew total bullshit. I actually saw Jimmy Butler last summer at six flags...he was talking on his cell phone walking around by himself lol. I would have asked him for a picture but I didn't want to interrupt his call.