OT: Dropkick Murphys

Liked Posts:
Going to see them perform this Friday! Of course, I am going to be in the front with Blackhawks gear on yelling Go Hawks Go. Trolololol. Dkm is great music to listen to when hitting the pond to play or practice What music do you correlate the most to watching/playing hockey?

Sent from my LG-C800 using Tapatalk 2

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;xY6K3BZIprE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xY6K3BZIprE[/video]

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
This isn't quite the same, but at the indoor rink I've been playing, there's a Zumba class upstairs and they seem to be playing Blurred Lines at an obnoxious volume every week, usually during our pregame skate. So that means I've been equating the song Blurred Lines with hockey. Does that answer your question Cutty?

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Having to hear that all the time would definitely make me want to hit someone at least.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Having to hear that all the time would definitely make me want to hit someone at least.

I just get a rhytmic, "Hey Hey Hey" stuck in my head before every game and it's quite infuriating. No-check league, unfortunately.

Liked Posts:
This isn't quite the same, but at the indoor rink I've been playing, there's a Zumba class upstairs and they seem to be playing Blurred Lines at an obnoxious volume every week, usually during our pregame skate. So that means I've been equating the song Blurred Lines with hockey. Does that answer your question Cutty?

Omg. I feel bad for you. Rinks around so cal let us plug our music in, most of the time. I was able to get on stage for the dropkick show, got a video with ken casey while he was playing. Epic show, i got to hang out with dkm for a while afterwards

Sent from my LG-C800 using Tapatalk 2