OT: Favre on Green Bay: 'I'll be back up there'

varga20

Liked Posts:
All you fucking Packer fans arguing about Favre should move this to some Packer board. smh

Don't start a thread about Favre and Packers if you don't want this topic discussed on bears message board, whether its by packer fans or not.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
noooo, IAmAPackersFan is my buddy in real life. He went ghost though.

whatevs bruh can u just tell 'em to find they own board cuz they shit is shitting up this 1.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't start a thread about Favre and Packers if you don't want this topic discussed on bears message board, whether its by packer fans or not.

How dare we discuss Favre in a Favre thread.

varga20

Liked Posts:
Its funny that you base your facts only on what you saw from him, not his career. Maybe a little ignorance on your part! You call Favre a choker, but can't you say the same for Rodgers based on your rationale? What has happened the past 3 years in the playoffs? Does he keep choking against the 49ers and giants? Or are you going to say the team lost those games and not Rodgers? I would say the team lost those games, but I would also say the team lost most of those games with Favre as qb too.

Packerfan is right they did offer Favre $20 mil to retire, which says something!

Out of respect to Bear fans I will not reply to you or post on this thread anymore. I just don't like ignorant posters like yourself!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

you watch it, mister.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Its funny that you base your facts only on what you saw from him, not his career. Maybe a little ignorance on your part! You call Favre a choker, but can't you say the same for Rodgers based on your rationale? What has happened the past 3 years in the playoffs? Does he keep choking against the 49ers and giants? Or are you going to say the team lost those games and not Rodgers? I would say the team lost those games, but I would also say the team lost most of those games with Favre as qb too.

Packerfan is right they did offer Favre $20 mil to retire, which says something!

Out of respect to Bear fans I will not reply to you or post on this thread anymore. I just don't like ignorant posters like yourself!

I don't like that dude either, and don't care if you guys want to manstruate all over a bears board about your ghey qbs. WELCOME!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I love packer on packer violence!

Get it because Packers suck!

HA HA HA HA

10veitout

Liked Posts:

Losing playoff games isn't what made Favre a choker, its throwing bone headed, awful, unbelievable interceptions and literally the worst possible moments that made him a choker. Favre is a HOFer no doubt, but not top 5 all time, that is simply silly.

Yea they did offer him 20 mill to retire, AFTER he twice changed his mind about coming back and getting a deal done, and AFTER he declined competing with Rodgers for the starting spot.

You call me ignorant but I have facts to back my shit up, you on the other hand, are simply defending Favre because you saw him help resurrect the Packers franchise. He did, but it doesn't mean he didn't act like a whiny bitch and try his hardest to fuck over the Packers organization and fans.

Its ok though, his last season he lost to the Packers twice and watches them go win a SB. /Justice

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Losing playoff games isn't what made Favre a choker, its throwing bone headed, awful, unbelievable interceptions and literally the worst possible moments that made him a choker. Favre is a HOFer no doubt, but not top 5 all time, that is simply silly.

Yea they did offer him 20 mill to retire, AFTER he twice changed his mind about coming back and getting a deal done, and AFTER he declined competing with Rodgers for the starting spot.

You call me ignorant but I have facts to back my shit up, you on the other hand, are simply defending Favre because you saw him help resurrect the Packers franchise. He did, but it doesn't mean he didn't act like a whiny bitch and try his hardest to fuck over the Packers organization and fans.

stfu dumfuk

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Corey, I'll always love you for that special moment in Minnesota.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
not enough attention at home I take it? All you do is post dumb shit

says the board's token attention whore who talks about which players are his "boys".

why are you in my "dumb" thread?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm quite happy. You a fucktard? Yes!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
such aggression. Ole, you are working this weekend too? Also, why is despbro picking on us I thought I had done enough lately to be nice? Are you posting down to him on your blog?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah I'm at a conference all weekend. Despbro must have woken up crabby. He keeps coming in my threads and being an asshole. Maybe his parents wouldn't let him invite his bros over today to do some tubin in the pool

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah I'm at a conference all weekend. Despbro must have woken up crabby. He keeps coming in my threads and being an asshole. Maybe his parents wouldn't let him invite his bros over today to do some tubin in the pool

you don't tube in a pool breeaaah. you tube on a lake or a river. :obama:

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
well you can practice tube in a pool

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts: