CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
See now you already labeled Flacco a bad teammate over a sensitive article without giving any thought to how he handled last year.

Product of your thinking
Again, what does last year have to do with this year?

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Joe has played like crap since his Super Bowl run in 2012. He has always been aloof with the fans in Baltimore, and his true colors are shining through.

Actually his 2014 season was good. Other than that, not so much.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
this thread turned to shit

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
At the end of the day, the NFL is a job. On a job you're paid & expected to do a job and get along with and sometimes help your 'co-workers'.

Now in Flacco's case we don't know what was said to him behind closed doors. If the coaches said 'hey, we want you help out and show veteran leadership to Lock'....then Flacco's gotta do it ( it might be a part of why he was brought in).

Bottom line, Flacco has got to understand that he is probably not the Qb of the future. So he should win and keep a good attitude, thus
setting himself up for another NFL oppy. in the future.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
It’s not always supposed to take a direct side all the time. It’s aimed to trigger those who are overly sensitive to the environment they are formed in by Media.

OMG, Hampton fingers! In a forum environment that is more of a "powder keg" than the LA Lakers or the Balkans, you can't even successfully trigger someone on here? Even the lowest caste of CCS society can illicit a steady stream of piss-and-vinegar postings....but your point is so convoluted, your references so outdated, your grammar so uncouth...that CCS people can't even figure out what they should be "triggered" for!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The only thing I'm tired of seeing are educators pushing their beliefs onto their students. Anyone that intentionally manipulates minds that are still developing to their end is a piece of shit.