OT:Happy Fathers Day to all the dads..!

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
He probably wants to show you his new Owe-Dee...lol

Love Da Bears

Liked Posts:
Spoken like someone who's never been married. WHEN you do get a wife and she's in labor, you'll be holding her hand while she's screaming obscenities at you.

Just FYI, babies do not come out of the stomach... Cuz if they did... Well you know....different orifice.
Depends on the woman, obviously a woman can't control if she goes into labor naturally. But I can guarantee that if my wife went into labor and the Bears were playing any game, she would insist on having a TV with the game on in the delivery room.

She rescheduled my daughter's baptism because she accidentally scheduled it for Bears Packers. She pushed it back a couple weeks for the bye.

And if the woman chooses to have an epidural the actual delivery can be very relaxed and calm. Both of my kids births were rather peacful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Depends on the woman, obviously a woman can't control if she goes into labor naturally. But I can guarantee that if my wife went into labor and the Bears were playing any game, she would insist on having a TV with the game on in the delivery room.

She rescheduled my daughter's baptism because she accidentally scheduled it for Bears Packers. She pushed it back a couple weeks for the bye.

And if the woman chooses to have an epidural the actual delivery can be very relaxed and calm. Both of my kids births were rather peacful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I had the doc give me an epidural from the waist up on the last one. Only way to go.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait what?

drrrnk.gif

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Totally late on this, but happy fathers day to all of you internet badasses who make me laugh erry day.

Two sons. Love every inch of them. All glory to god.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Totally late on this, but happy fathers day to all of you internet badasses who make me laugh erry day.

Two sons. Love every inch of them. All glory to god.

Late as well. Happy Father's Day to all the fathers. Proud father of two beautiful children. A son(15......ugh....teenagers......) and a daughter(8).

To my own dad, I love you.

BEARS