OT: Kellen David waived

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No joke - Lovie once said Kellen Davis could do everything that Gronk could do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No,he didn't say that. He said something about his physical abilities being up to par with the best TEs in the game. Physical traits don't do it alone, see Shea,Cutler, Webb,Spellman.etc...

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
No,he didn't say that. He said something about his physical abilities being up to par with the best TEs in the game. Physical traits don't do it alone, see Shea,Cutler, Webb,Spellman.etc...

His physical abilities were not even close to the best TE's in the game. He wasn't nearly as athletic, fast or coordinated as the elite TE's. Beyond that he lacked instincts, footwork, and the combination of strength and speed. His route running, blocking ability and hands were entirely average. In short, he sucked balls.

Lovie's a fucking clown.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man, dafaq happened to Kellen.

Team headshot with the Chicago Bears:

Kellen-Davis.jpg

Team headshot with the New York Jets:

i

He looks like one of those Super Mario Brothers' villains after Mario stomped on his head.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I came for Kellen Davis and came away with Kellen david.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
His physical abilities were not even close to the best TE's in the game. He wasn't nearly as athletic, fast or coordinated as the elite TE's. Beyond that he lacked instincts, footwork, and the combination of strength and speed. His route running, blocking ability and hands were entirely average. In short, he sucked balls.

Lovie's a fucking clown.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/kellen-davis?id=1066

The guy isn't a good player,he had tools but didn't get it together. You ,like a lot of people on this board,just make things up.

chitown2387

Liked Posts:
Who the fuck cares. Move on with your life & quit thinking about old Bears players.