OT: Kellen Winslow would expose himself in front of Teammates

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The guy had some sort of issue. How so many saw this behavior and didn’t think “this guy needs help” is surprising. Flat out, fucked up , this dude needs help, kinda crazy.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The guy had some sort of issue. How so many saw this behavior and didn’t think “this guy needs help” is surprising. Flat out, fucked up , this dude needs help, kinda crazy.

Well BearFanJohn, the NFL is over flowing with hypocrisy.
They'll keep something under wraps ( cuz of making $$$) until the "legal light" is shed i.e. CTE.

And for those here that claim "caping". NO it's about what you say BearFanJohn...."the guy definitely needed help."

The locker room must have really liked watching the Winslow show if it took this many years for it to come out.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well BearFanJohn, the NFL is over flowing with hypocrisy.
They'll keep something under wraps ( cuz of making $$$) until the "legal light" is shed i.e. CTE.

And for those here that claim "caping". NO it's about what you say BearFanJohn...."the guy definitely needed help."

Nobody is arguing against that point. It was even the conclusion in the OP link.

You just missed that he was actually convicted of rape recently, and thus the caping shots. You create these situations for yourself, in your assumptions of other poster's views, and your posting style (as you already know).

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Nobody is arguing against that point. It was even the conclusion in the OP link.

You just missed that he was actually convicted of rape recently, and thus the caping shots. You create these situations for yourself, in your assumptions of other poster's views, and your posting style (as you already know).

1) Dude u really need to chill out. You get to darn serious and u take yourself to darn serious. Take the chip off ur shoulder and get off your high horse.
2)As always I big enuff to admit, I missed the 'conviction".
I explained the confusion in post >>>#52
3) Caping shots. Because of recent mishaps in our justice system, i.e. "the Central Park 5" case , I questioned the protocol of the conviction. Conviction does not always mean guilty ( If that's "caping", so be it.).

In our justice system we wanna make sure we're not putting innocent ppl. away ( yeah, it happens).

With that said....if Winslow is honestly guilty of all charges, then he needs, psychiatric help and real rehabilitation.

Last edited:

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I know this post took you quite some time to put together, so my apologies for my brevity here.

To point 1, ironic.

To the rest, yes, I'm the one with a chip on his shoulder. LOL

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
1) Dude u really need to chill out. You get to darn serious and u take yourself to darn serious. Take the chip off ur shoulder and get off your high horse.
3) Caping shots. Because of recent mishaps in our justice system, i.e. "the Central Park 5" case , I questioned the protocol of the conviction. Conviction does not always mean guilty ( If that's "caping", so be it.).

In our justice system we wanna make sure we're not putting innocent ppl. away ( yeah, it happens).

With that said....if Winslow is honestly guilty of all charges, then he needs, psychiatric help and real rehabilitation.

I know this post took you quite some time to put together, so my apologies for my brevity here.

To point 1, ironic.

To the rest, yes, I'm the one with a chip on his shoulder. LOL

LOL.....Typical of you.

When ur thoroughly addressed, you vacate a meaningful, conciliatory discussion, by instead, dropping an avoidance quip AND ?‍♂️

SMH
?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
LOL.....Typical of you.

When ur thoroughly addressed, you vacate a meaningful, conciliatory discussion, by instead, dropping an avoidance quip AND ?‍♂️

SMH
?

Thoroughly addressed? Meaningful? Conciliatory? What on Earth are you on about?

There is nothing to address, and it's too bad you can't see that, but wish to belabor points nobody is arguing.

But you were kind of caping for Winslow.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Gosh imagine wanting ppl to be cool with a dude raping old ladiesand jerking off in front of a bunch of dudes that dont wanna see that.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

He's already been found guilty on some charges...

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Holy Special person alert

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Gosh imagine wanting ppl to be cool with a dude raping old ladiesand jerking off in front of a bunch of dudes that dont wanna see that.

Click &Read my LAST paragraph in post #64 I NEVER said I was "cool with rape".

As for the "jerking off". I concur with what BEARZOMBIE said:

The locker room must have really liked watching the Winslow show if it took this many years for it to come out.

and this:

The guy (Winslow) had some sort of issue. How so many saw this behavior and didn’t think “this guy needs help” is surprising. Flat out, fucked up , this dude needs help, kinda crazy.