OT: McNabb "I am a HOF'er"

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pouty Elisha never had the warrior spirit either. 13 seasons of fail out of 15 and you want to claim he had that meatball's "clutch" gene. He was always a bitch.

So McNabbs 13 for 13 fail is better?

Or do playoff wins >= Super Bowl victories

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
At what point did I say clutch?

I quoted Super Bowl victories and passer rating in the playoffs.

I didn’t bring up passer rating. Someone else did to differentiate Manning’s and McNabbs careers.
His HOF worthiness would be based solely on the SB wins as he only dragged his team down in his other 13 years. So if you're not referring to clutchness, what is it that he showed over the entirety of his career that you point to? Who cares what he did in the playoffs those other 4 years as he didn't win a single game in them. Not even in the top 15 in playoff rating so why you dwell on it?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
So McNabbs 13 for 13 fail is better?

Or do playoff wins >= Super Bowl victories
Playoff wins have to be better than no playoffs or playoff losses right? I mean you want to put a ton of weight on SB wins which is a playoff game.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
His HOF worthiness would be based solely on the SB wins as he only dragged his team down in his other 13 years.

I agree to a certain extent. Manning also has compiling/longevity numbers that rival Craig Biggio's. I don't think he's a HOFer. I think his SB wins put him in the HOF conversation, as most QBs with multiple rings are in the HOF.

You have still yet to provide anything in McNabb's resume that differentiates himself from Manning, much less anything that would put him into the HOF conversation.

I guess if people here are going to continue posting about Eli Manning's and Donovan McNabb's mediocrity, this thread could go another 15 pages.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Playoff wins have to be better than no playoffs or playoff losses right? I mean you want to put a ton of weight on SB wins which is a playoff game.

His HOF worthiness would be based solely on the SB wins as he only dragged his team down in his other 13 years. So if you're not referring to clutchness, what is it that he showed over the entirety of his career that you point to? Who cares what he did in the playoffs those other 4 years as he didn't win a single game in them. Not even in the top 15 in playoff rating so why you dwell on it?

I've already explained my criteria....I can't help it if you are too ignorant to understand it or just are completely ignoring them.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:

Not sure if serious. Reminds me of the boxer who got knocked out by Joe Louis and the reporter asked him afterward, "What punch gave you the most trouble?"..."The last one".

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

if a wildcard game = a Superbowl to you I would claim you lack warrior spirit or are just being ignorant.....you pick.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like Spartan is channeling is inner Remy here, but with less facts....

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree to a certain extent. Manning also has compiling/longevity numbers that rival Craig Biggio's. I don't think he's a HOFer. I think his SB wins put him in the HOF conversation, as most QBs with multiple rings are in the HOF.

You have still yet to provide anything in McNabb's resume that differentiates himself from Manning, much less anything that would put him into the HOF conversation.

I guess if people here are going to continue posting about Eli Manning's and Donovan McNabb's mediocrity, this thread could go another 15 pages.
Longevity numbers don't impress me. A high level of play throughout that long career impresses me.

McNabb has a far better win %, more pro bowls, and was a dual threat while Eli was boring run of the mill type.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
if a wildcard game = a Superbowl to you I would claim you lack warrior spirit or are just being ignorant.....you pick.
Fact, playoffs are playoffs and SB is a playoff game. You don't like facts, do ya?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Relevant facts abandoned your posts here a while ago....
The fact you don't know what a fact is precludes you from having an opinion on what pertinent facts are. Hell, you didn't even know Elisha's name.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This board is nothing but a haven for stupid meatballs without me. I am it's sole saving grace.
That's ironic coming from the guy that's preaches "warrior spirit" like it's a skill that is easily quantifiable

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Donovan shouldn't be in the HOF just bc hes black, Run n Shoot. Come on now.