OT: Rapey Patricia Pissing off Lions Players...again

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For some reason I didn’t remember Chase throwing for 350 yards and 3 touchdowns against your vaunted defense. You guys really stifled Trubisky.

For some reason I thought you actually use to contribute to conversations on this message board. Now you are just a blatant troll. I guess being a fan of that team has made you bitter..

Hey dumbass, check out the title of the thread.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Hey dumbass, check out the title of the thread.

Really doesn’t matter. Everything I’ve seen you in recently has been useless drivel. You contribute nothing of substance. It’s time for you to move along

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you fucking Special person?
Please point to any stasticap evidence that proves Daniel had better stats vs Detroit and overall as well. There's no rope to get you out of this hole you dug yourself into

I watched the GB game, your defense couldn't stop a crippled Rodgers for half a game. I watched the Miami game, again, very underwhelmed. The Patriots, again, underwhelming. The point was, the Lions defense improved by leaps and bounds through the season, a fact accepted throughout the league. The addition of Snacks, and Matt P had everything to do with this turnaround. The fact your trying to argue against it makes you the dumbass, not me. they then added Coleman, widely thought as the best slot corner in the game, and Trey Flowers. Without Mack, your D is middle of the road. You lost two players in your secondary and signed two scrubs. Kyle Fuller had a career year that he won't repeat. I distinctly remember him having a good year his rookie year, only to suck major ass the following two. Prince Akumura is 30 and on the downside of his prime years. You were one of the healthiest, if not the healthiest team in the league last year, this too will regress back to the norm. Same with the turnovers. I bet you lose your opener again to GB, and continue to be their bitch.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Really doesn’t matter. Everything I’ve seen you in recently has been useless drivel. You contribute nothing of substance. It’s time for you to move along
Blah blah blah......so a Lions fan, should not be allowed to post on a thread about.......the Lions? Am I interrupting your circle jerk?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Blah blah blah......so a Lions fan, should not be allowed to post on a thread about.......the Lions? Am I interrupting your circle jerk?
Right now you seem to be the cracker

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I watched the GB game, your defense couldn't stop a crippled Rodgers for half a game. I watched the Miami game, again, very underwhelmed. The Patriots, again, underwhelming. The point was, the Lions defense improved by leaps and bounds through the season, a fact accepted throughout the league. The addition of Snacks, and Matt P had everything to do with this turnaround. The fact your trying to argue against it makes you the dumbass, not me. they then added Coleman, widely thought as the best slot corner in the game, and Trey Flowers. Without Mack, your D is middle of the road. You lost two players in your secondary and signed two scrubs. Kyle Fuller had a career year that he won't repeat. I distinctly remember him having a good year his rookie year, only to suck major ass the following two. Prince Akumura is 30 and on the downside of his prime years. You were one of the healthiest, if not the healthiest team in the league last year, this too will regress back to the norm. Same with the turnovers. I bet you lose your opener again to GB, and continue to be their bitch.

Lol you responded to a post about Daniel and Trubisky talking about the bears defense. This is the quality of posts you put out there. Time to move on.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol you responded to a post about Daniel and Trubisky talking about the bears defense. This is the quality of posts you put out there. Time to move on.
Not my fault you have the attention span of a three year old. The discussion was about defense's all along.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

I actually appreciate outside perspective when it is well reasoned, honest football discussion. You don’t have that capability. I get that a lot of people troll you, but you don’t post anything with substance anymore to anyone. Time to move on.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Not my fault you have the attention span of a three year old. The discussion was about defense's all along.

Well don’t you think it would have made sense to respond to one of the many post about defense then. It’s hard to fathom how stupid you are. Time to move on

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Without Mack, your D is middle of the road.

In 2017 before Mack the Bears D was ranked 10th in yards and 9th in points allowed, middle is 16. The Lions were 27th in points 3 times worse than the Mack less Bears. The good news for you is in 2018 the Lions skyrocketed to 16th, you know "middle of the road".

I remember you as a solid poster, this thread should embarrass you. If I were you I would stop posting ITT and let it fade to page 2.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I watched the GB game, your defense couldn't stop a crippled Rodgers for half a game. I watched the Miami game, again, very underwhelmed. The Patriots, again, underwhelming.
And yet still was the #1 defense in the NFL. Maybe you missed the rest.
Without Mack, your D is middle of the road.
And with him #1. And guess what, Bears are still with him.
You lost two players in your secondary and signed two scrubs.
Um , no .
Kyle Fuller had a career year that he won't repeat.
Do you mean 2 seasons ago, that he repeated last season or are you saying he won't repeat the season he repeated last season?
Prince Akumura is 30 and on the downside of his prime years.
You mean the 10th most important defender on the Bears?

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You must not be paying attention at all if you think Kyle Fuller is going to drop off a cliff. He is inherently talented as is. Now that he has the comfort of Eddie Jackson back there covering up nearly any aggressive move Kyle makes on the ball...you really think he is going to become worse? Two things would have to happen for Kyle's play to drop off significantly. Our pass rush as a whole would have to drop off significantly and Eddie Jackson would have to cease to exist.

There is a reason that Kyle plays off the line of scrimmage and Prince plays maned up. Those are their strong suits. They make each of them uniquely succeptible to certain route concepts while also nullifying others. These aren't the days of Lovie Smith doing stupid shit like making both corners play the same technique when all it does is rob them of their strong suits.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This was some serious mental gymnastics here. And you're right

How do you know they improved?
As pointed out, your best "defensive" games were against bad offenses or teams that have given up.
While I don't disagree regarding injuries, it's usually not a good sign that you pin your hopes on a division rival struggling based on regression of health. Your entire post ignored your half-assed claim that the backup QB played better than the starting QB, which is not only untrue but easily dismissed based on statistical evidence.
Not sure many teams that lose a defensive MVP candidate would be better off, so I'm not sure what your point is. The Rams would be terrible without Donald, the Broncos without Miller, and so on.
I've come to the conclusion that your post was simply bait because it's that poorly structured and informed. I feel like an idiot for merely engaging you in a discussion. Well played sir.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Is it a turnaround when you could only win 3 of your final 8 games? When you lost to every team with a winning record, and were not in any of those games with that turnaround D?

Without Mack last season the Bears were 2-0 and gave up a combined 19 points. Amos or Clinton-Dix, we lost a good box safety for one who can provide turnovers. Which is more important in a passing league? Amos has had two good years, but that was also while playing next to an all pro safety. Skrine may be a downgrade over Callahan, but we all know what the problem with Callahan is...……. injuries. He simply cannot help you from the sidelines. After coming back from a knee injury in 2016 Fuller has had back to back outstanding years. As for turnovers...…...With this front seven applying pressure , we will get our share.

The Bears defense could be even better than last year. Start with the two rookie starters from last year Smith had an outstanding rookie year while Nichols won a starting job on the DL. Both should make that second year leap. Mack, and Smith being in camp from day 1. The continued improvement of young players Goldman, Floyd and even Jackson. While Hicks, Fuller Trevathan continue to play at an extremely high level. Akumura has been a solid addition and a respected team leader ever since he got here. A very steady player in coverage. Clinton-Dix...….Never underestimate a good player in a contract year.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Hey buddy...

The Lions board is that way
------------------------>