OT: Rapey Patricia Pissing off Lions Players...again

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You literally said Trubisky has a fumble and INT problem.....so if you want to consider that, maybe you should look at your own house for Stafford's problems.
I literally said nothing, I posted what a Lions reporter said in an article.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I literally said nothing, I posted what a Lions reporter said in an article.
You posted it as if it was fact. If you felt differently, you should have said so.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You posted it as if it was fact. If you felt differently, you should have said so.

I did?

I prefaced it with the following:

"As long as the OP want's to post Detroit Lions pages, here is one I am sure he will enjoy: "

Not sure were you can derive that I posted it as fact. Did you post your original post as fact then?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I did?

I prefaced it with the following:

"As long as the OP want's to post Detroit Lions pages, here is one I am sure he will enjoy: "

Not sure were you can derive that I posted it as fact. Did you post your original post as fact then?

ncognito is just going to post the blog and then play Pontius Pilate to it.......

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And I responded to it......unless we aren’t allowed to do that here

You specifically said I made the comment about MT and his fumble/interceptions. I did not. I posted an article. Just like
bamainatlanta did. I thought he liked reading Lions articles. So I thought I would share.

Seems to be a common conception that Mitch might not be that good.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Did you miss me? Let's see, both Patricia and Nagy have the same number of playoff wins as HC, and as assistant HC's I do believe MP is well ahead of Matt Nagy. I seem to remember a certain HC of the Bears named Marc Trestman........or what was that failure of a HC before Nagy that finished last 4 times in a row (or was that a combined effort?). Call me when MP duplicates that. Then we will talk.
Nagy has as many wins as the Lions organization since 1991.:ROFLMAO:

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Lions went 11-5 in 2014 and one and done. Where is that coach now? You guys masquerading around like Nagy is the best thing since slided bread one year in is truly funny.

Explain to me what this has to do with Patricia and Nagy or the fact that the Lions haven't won a playoff game since 92.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Explain to me what this has to do with Patricia and Nagy or the fact that the Lions haven't won a playoff game since 92.

Didn't realize you were that slow, so I will get out my crayons.............

Snap judgments about head coaches one year in.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Lions went 11-5 in 2014 and one and done. Where is that coach now? You guys masquerading around like Nagy is the best thing since slided bread one year in is truly funny.
My guess would be lounging at a pool enjoying the $4M Detroit paid him to not coach and laughing at the fact the guy they hired ran them straight into the NFCN cellar, a place he never took them and had a worse record than he ever did. But that's just a guess.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

Are you more angry that Bears fans are excited about their team or the fact that the Lions are back to suck level?

I think you're unhappy that the Bears are relevant again and that we are enjoying our team, while you're just a Lions fan.....

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Fat slob with a hobo beard who is constantly late to everything is crying aboot “professionalism”. ????

Patricia, who has routinely showed up late for his media availability sessions in his first year as head coach, was asked about the importance of punctuality for a head coach at his weekly news conference Wednesday — a session that was pushed back 30 minutes from its original scheduled time, and then started 15 or so minutes after that.

“I think it just depends on the situation really," Patricia said. "It depends. There’s a pretty busy schedule from those situations I think for everybody. I think fluidity is probably the best answer for you."

Patricia's lack of punctuality also has been an issue in team meetings this year, where one former player said the coach was consistently late during his months with the Lions.