OT shipping costs at bulls store?

rodman

Liked Posts:
hey guys, I'm just trying to order some stuff from the bulls store, not the nba store. Is it normal to pay $17,50 shipping in the US? Just asking b/c it seems an awful lot.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hehe maybe I can help you. I ordered 1 jersey, 1 shorts, 2 shirts and a card deck from the Bulls store when there was this 35% offer. Shipping costs are 30$. BUT I had to pay another 30€ for customs and taxes here in Germany. I´m kind of angry I can tell you.

Oh and you have to watch out what you order because the Bulls have not only one stock. So it can happen that you will get two packages. It happened to me. The card deck for 3€ was in an extra package. And because of the 30$ of shipping the cards were over 22€ and I had to pay another 24€ for customs.

So at the end of the day I had:

Package 1: Normal Price + 30$ Shipping + 33€ customs and taxes.
Package 2: Normal Price + 30$ Shipping + 24€ customs and taxes.

THX a lot Germany, next time I will fligh to the USA for buying a jersey. :blink:

If you want more details you can write me a message.

Greetz from Frankfurt to Munich

Bullseye

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
They charge you like $7-9 shipping for each item or something like that. It's ridiculous. I'd say write Sam Smith for his mailbag, and ask about the absurd business practices. I paid about $18 for 4 items, that Amazon would have shipped for free. The shipping is absurd. With shipping rates like that, we better be re-signing Ben Gordon.

rodman

Liked Posts:
lol if we resign Ben Gordon, I'll gladly pay that much.
I thought they wanted to charge me international shipping costs instead of national.
Thanks for the feedback