OT: The Lebron Conspiracy

AussieBear

Lebron could never attract stars (a washed up shaq doesnt count) to come to Cleveland to play with him - because its Cleveland. So, the man left in pursuit of rings and so the Cavs could tank and build. I believe that James and Gilbert conspired to acquire more young lottery talent for James, since they couldnt seem to acquire FA stars or have high Draft picks. During Lebrons 7 year tenure in Cleveland, they only landed one lottery pick, which happened to be the year after James was drafted. Being that Gilbert was part of the plan, I say the letter was also staged to push any conspiracy theories to rest - yet mine exists.

During Lebrons 4 year absence the Cavs were able to acquire 7 first round picks, 5 being Lottery picks and 3 being number 1 - Those picks are listed below. There is a reason the big 3 had opt outs, its probably because James wanted to see what cleveland had built in 4 years.

Whats also interesting is this: Irving, Thompson and James all have LA Familia in their twitter bio's. James is Ohio born and raised and still lives in OH during the offseason - what would he be willing to do for his LAFAMILIA. Winning titles with the heat were the just spoils of Lebrons and Gilberts war. If James does land in Cle, they will have 4 #1 Picks on the roster

RD - Pick #

1-1 Kyrie Irving
1-4 Triston Thompson

1-4 Dion Waiters
1-24 Jared Cunningham (Traded his Rights draft day)

1-1 Anthony Bennett
1-19 Sergey Karasev (Just traded to the Nets)

1-1 Andrew Wiggins

Yup, I'm sipping on some Burbon, but still.... its in the TEA Leaves as that one Bears fan on youtube says....who also said Cowher was coming to town

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
LeBron is gonna sign as Bears backup tight end you say?

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
I heard Delonte West still has a house in Cleveland. Isn't that a problem for LBJ?

JPPT1974

May Day and Spring Fever!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Cincinnati Reds
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Oklahoma City Thunder
  1. Tennessee Titans
  1. Washington Capitals
  1. Howard Bison
Just hope and pray it is not another Decision thing on ESPN? Remember that?!